Stayin Alive STAYING ALIVE OH OH OH.

edited January 2017 in Off-Topic
Yes you who are reading this have wasted your time, I apologize but currently due to a spider infestation this thread has been temporarily closed but not officially. I am going to re purpose it for something once those arachnids have been shaken forth from here.

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    ummm , ok
  • Ummmm... I didn't understand most of this thread xD
  • lol.... o_o' fill in da hole .-.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Grey's builds break me ;-;

(/._.)/ _l__l_
  • edited January 2017
    Ashi breaks me with random things like throwing a giant cactus at me >:O! This thread is all over the place and Grey apologizes. My timer went off for my clothes that were in the dryer and see my dryer is a little special. If it runs to long it can catch on fire and the clothes in it, had to take a fire extinguisher to it before. I was like NO I MUST FINISH THIS POST!!! So I was maniacally typing, maybe I don't know but good news is my clothes did not turn into a flaming ball of polyester :D!
  • My mum has OCD ._.
  • Exactly, a real disorder and real people have it. We need to stop using the word so lightly and realize it is a 4 reelz term yo.
  • edited January 2017
    >:O What is this! Who is having a heart attack and do they need CPR. PUT THAT PHONE DOWN MISTER >:O!

Why are you all looking at me like that, I typed a sensible body of text. It is not like I am writing about incoming Ufos that are going to snatch everyone up in the pentagon.

*quickly removes evidence*
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think he's really broken this time.... ;-;
  • Grey is not broken :)! He is perfectly fine, he thanks you for your concern and is now going to go cut down a few pine trees like the woodsmen he is. Look at that plaid he is wearing and those rippling muscles from all that wood that has been split.
  • Uhm....
    I think Grey needs some Slimy help.
  • edited January 2017
    I just feel really off today, it began lat night. I feel like the end to something important is coming. To describe how I feel best is like a pair of underwear on low tumble in the dryer. I feel maniac, exhausted, and anxiety ridden. Like I am in a car and I see it careening towards the edgd of a cliff.