Great future way to bring back a krampus giveaway without hurting the price of a kramp

So basically the price drop on the krampus was bound to happen i dont care that much 100k doesnt matter to me because i love the krampus and its my favorite mask. But i found a way to give away krampus masks without hurting their value.

Instead of using some mystical admin powers to sommon up 25-50 new ones, how about the admins BUY the krampus masks from the public using cubits they can generate, so they arent giving away new krampus masks but rather old ones to lucky qbees, therefor keeping the price the way it is.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I think the change in value is extremely temporary because the number of masks added is so small. You have to consider that people stop playing sometimes, but keep their stuff thinking they may come back. So masks are going out of the cubic economy all the time. Adding a small amount like this really only prevents the value from continuing to rise too fast. The reason there's a few cheaper ones near a contest is some people value the cubits more than the mask. AND they value getting the cubits as fast as possible, so they'd rather sell it right away for less than wait and get a better price later.
  • You have to consider that people stop playing sometimes, but keep their stuff thinking they may come back.

Some people don't think about this...
  • I would like to point out the krampus mask, it is already just in a few days back up to 330k and it is only going to rise as people are hoarding them.