My fairy disappeared :/

Cubic 08_12_2016 17_58_50
I placed fairy in my realm. But whenever I left my realm it disappears!

Comments

• *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited December 2016
    Do you mean those blue, shiny fairies you catch from sparkling plants? If so, they can fly out of the realm. You have to encage them in an glass cage or something else, that way, they'll stay there.
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited December 2016
    uhm i caged it inside the glass where you can see an emerald.
    Cubic 08_12_2016 17_58_50
  • I believe they have to be in a 3 by 3 cage as far as i know i think @IcyTamTam33$PUPPY said that once in reply to another thread made by a forumer
  • I believe they have to be in a 3 by 3 cage as far as i know i think @IcyTamTam33$PUPPY said that once in reply to another thread made by a forumer

is there a clear answer? :/
  • Fairies tend to dissapear
  • Alcyone said:

Fairies tend to dissapear

O.O why?? T.T I saw some realm that fairies don't disappear :3
  • It is really random and I.think it has to due with server restarts. I used to want fairy enclosures but I don't bother any more because.while some stay others don't.
  • I keep my fairies in 100% closed environment, and they don't escape. Try to rebuild the cage so there are no holes and see if it works.
  • Djedo said:

I keep my fairies in 100% closed environment, and they don't escape. Try to rebuild the cage so there are no holes and see if it works.

There's no hole, it's a 3x3 dirt with space inside.

It is really random and I.think it has to due with server restarts.

Any devs can support this?
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited December 2016
    As far as I'm aware, fairies never stay caged on the edge of realm. Try to trap it someplace else to check. I've had some fairies trapped in one of my realms ever since fairies got added and they never escaped, whilst in another realm I tried to cage them by the edge, like you did, and they never stayed in place for long.
  • I have done all the things to prevent fairies from escaping and it is far from consistent. I too have had fairies from when they first were released. Most stay but it is inconsistent enough to make it where I have.no desire to go to the trouble if there is the probability of them going.poof. Most.fairies stay but a fairy here and there does goes poof from time to time.
  • Me and my brother build a realm full of fairy cage the fairies are still there they did not disappear if u want the proof visit mehawk's realm and toggle your camera to see the fairies . There are more than 100 fairies in that realm trapped in side 3x3 glass cage build adjacent to one another.
  • Aw :(
    Cortana said:

As far as I'm aware, fairies never stay caged on the edge of realm. Try to trap it someplace else to check. I've had some fairies trapped in one of my realms ever since fairies got added and they never escaped, whilst in another realm I tried to cage them by the edge, like you did, and they never stayed in place for long.

If it could be fixed I'll be glad XD Thanks for the answers everyone~~ )_._)