AnBody hosting any giveaway with prizes over 4.5k?

Plz answer do not scroll post it!

Comments

• I don't get it, you're asking if someone do a giveaway that worth more than 4.5k?
    I'm not sure anyone would do that in your post, if someone is making a giveaway he'll post it in a discussion.
  • edited November 2016
    If its a clan giveaway or event, then yes. We do those stuff.
    Clan name: Nevarwel's Legacy
  • Hamza14 said:

I don't get it, you're asking if someone do a giveaway that worth more than 4.5k?
    I'm not sure anyone would do that in your post, if someone is making a giveaway he'll post it in a discussion.

I sad if anybody hosting not off discussion.
  • Probably nobody will answer to this non-related topic, nobody will tell if they gonna giveaway here, instead they post in event topic.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Well, not many giveaways are that high. But i know someone @Faceless Turnip has many giveaways, Although they are events they are great fun. His latest one "Bloody Gardens 2017" will have a top prize of krampus and rare pets. His second one seems to have an umbrella OO. So we just hope there are playrs like that out there :)
  • Well, not many giveaways are that high. But i know someone @Faceless Turnip has many giveaways, Although they are events they are great fun. His latest one "Bloody Gardens 2017" will have a top prize of krampus and rare pets. His second one seems to have an umbrella OO. So we just hope there are playrs like that out there :)

o-o when are those going to happen..
    and to original poster, I host (small) giveaways at Pen's Yard Rentals and give out warp cookies for people to eat to get inside. Usually I can't get the top spot next to the door so sometimes I don't giveaway
  • Well, not many giveaways are that high. But i know someone @Faceless Turnip has many giveaways, Although they are events they are great fun. His latest one "Bloody Gardens 2017" will have a top prize of krampus and rare pets. His second one seems to have an umbrella OO. So we just hope there are playrs like that out there :)

OOOO WHAT?!?!?