What's coming up!

Comments

• SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited September 2016
    Cat can't wait, now i can has a great time wit fwiends in a market or building
  • Btw, and if the allowed players put a block on a decoration like cookies?
    They will be destroyed, letting you angry, so what about a "anti-placing system on objects that are way 2D and can be destroyted?
  • Actually we already have it that the current nuke works this way on flashed reams.

oml dat is risky and its going to cost
    Nukes can only be placed by the original owner anyway, so no worries ^^
    i meant that """""""""""""SOME""""""""""""" times glitches happen and """"""""""""maybe""""""""""' it nukes the whole realm xd
  • Soooo pumped! (Just wondering.. When?)
  • A question about the new levels; will XP that we've earned before the new update count towards new levels?
  • Perfct said:

A question about the new levels; will XP that we've earned before the new update count towards new levels?

i doubt this bc then sum ppl would b 60 already
    lol
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    No you can't gain xp at the level cap. The level raise will come after the next update though, because it requires new game updates.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    People all say that the realm will be nuked but remember: you cant destroy blocks down, and since a nuke does only destroy what up the nuke and same level nuke not the whole realm will be nuked
  • Why does Gdog have on th top of his video; New blocks.Visit the cubic castles website for the "recipes".
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator

No you can't gain xp at the level cap. The level raise will come after the next update though, because it requires new game updates.

Are we going to get any boost for being level 50 for a while already? just like when levels were added we got the starting 10-11 levels
  • Ed said:

Are we going to get any boost for being level 50 for a while already? just like when levels were added we got the starting 10-11 levels

When the levels were added I only got boost to level 8 '-' well it was depended on what tool we used before the update
  • CosmicCow said:

It won't even be an app store update. It will work with existing clients.
    We're getting closer, trying to work all the bugs we can find out before releasing.

Think it'll come this weekend or the following week?
    It really depends on how testing goes today.
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited September 2016
    CosmicCow said:

CosmicCow said:

It won't even be an app store update. It will work with existing clients.
    We're getting closer, trying to work all the bugs we can find out before releasing.

Think it'll come this weekend or the following week?
    It really depends on how testing goes today.
    So if it goes well it can come in a few days?

• and the video ? D:
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    edited September 2016
    Everyones like woop halloween and wooo bumpers but who else thinks that the level 60 level cap is awsome :DD
  • CosmicCow said:

4. Halloween Pack: of course there's a new Halloween pack!

Of course... packs worked when there weren't like hundreds of rich players spamming them. Lemme guess, the pack is 3k-5k cubits. Well, I bet that the "rares" inside will end up like that as well.
    Those who know me will know that is what I think of it. I guess I'm the only person who has a problem with packs coming back, so I guess I'll say that I'll go.
  • edited September 2016
    Pimydd said:

Everyones like woop halloween and wooo bumpers but who else thinks that the level 60 level cap is awsome :DD

Ikr! And best thing is.. My building contest should be soon. This may help.. Hmm..
    (Maybe add another Halloween Pet like Xmas has 3, Halloween has 2, but easter has 1, and Valentine 1) Maybe a Skeleton Horse? Skeleton Something? Dove for Valentines, maybe a Swan or a Heartfilled Elephant. Easter maybe like a Egg pet? Maybe next egg contest idea? ooo? Maybe a Ghost pet for Hollaween..? Oooooo! Maybe a Common craftable frog pet (house/kennel/jar?) Idk! I'm throwing ideas everywhere!
  • freshu said:

I KNOW WHAT! add cars please :3 they are on adventure mode, so add them to multiplayer as well! for security, add a scroll in da shop as a license :D

yes pls add cars as a christmas gift to cc :)
  • I cant wait for Halloween!
  • freshu said:

I KNOW WHAT! add cars please :3 they are on adventure mode, so add them to multiplayer as well! for security, add a scroll in da shop as a license :D

yes pls add cars as a christmas gift to cc :)
    ugh. if there are cars, i do not want them running through my pirate or fantasy realms. maybe some feature where a realm can toggle perms for cars to be allowed?
  • Still working hard to get these bumpers and foundations out. Might not be tomorrow- they're very complicated and potentially game-changing, so we're trying to be careful.
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    edited September 2016
    Psyched for the new bumpers!! @CosmicCow can we get a time estimate for the new levels?
  • Well I just can't wait to see them come out!☺
  • Hmm.. can't wait!! XD
  • Cubic 2016-09-23 17-32-08-123
    :ooo
    Halloween Pack?
  • :::waits oh so very, incredibly patiently for update:::
    Also i have a bridge in Brooklyn, and some lovely oceanfront property in Arizona for sale...
  • Cubic 2016-09-23 17-32-08-123
    :ooo
    Halloween Pack?

this why i keep crashing at "finding server" maybe? lol
  • Nothing yet.
  • I think only the Lobby changed ;-;
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    edited September 2016
    well mined items will now disappear if not picked up.

According to system message