What's coming up!

Comments

• OOMGGGG HALLOWEEN YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA
  • Look on this update I will be honest Im still not as suprised but afcourse this small update should cheer everyone

P.S please CC staff get more people on your team then making updates will be easier
  • Everyones heres like "BUMPERS BUMPERS BUMPERS" (which i am excited about) But im here like "THIS IS HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN!! HHALLOWEEEEN AYAYAYAY" Ya know?
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Yay we now have game changing updates everyone can look forward to! Thank you devs!

Halloween Hype!
    can we have a tiny sneak peak of the halloween update? ^^
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Yay we now have game changing updates everyone can look forward to! Thank you devs!

Halloween Hype!

nuu sneak peeks :C
  • Yay we now have game changing updates everyone can look forward to! Thank you devs!

Halloween Hype!

nuu sneak peeks :C
    Agreed! Cant Waaittt
  • Yay new items! :D
  • *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
    ::::FAINTS::::
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I just hope the bumpers aren't too expensive
  • Will these new stuff be added together (In one update all the new stuff will be added) or separately?
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember

Will these new stuff be added together (In one update all the new stuff will be added) or separately?

Follow up to this,
    Will the level cap update be with the bumper update?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    @CosmicCow said "coming in the next days/weeks...."
    So i guess... between now and Halloween. It wasn't more specific yet.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Can i ask?
    What kind of lobby is the new one?
    So i can edit my trailer
  • It's more the doors that will change in lobbies. We're going to make them go to Town Center, Tutorial, Adventure, and not actually start new players in Adventure mode.

The updates won't come all at once. The Flash Bumper and Foundations will probably be out together though. Still trying to test more.
  • As a builder who uses helpers, makers and farmhands to help folks learn and gain xp, as well as getting my builds done, and who has been *coff coff* burned [luckily not as bad as some!], I wanna say a big n heartfelt "THANK'EE!" fer the co-building changes n protections... plotti- ahem, plannning, that's it, PLANNING, already!
  • Could we get a date on the halloween pack if possible? Thanks!

Could we get a date on the halloween pack if possible? Thanks!

I hope they add it a week before halloween or something like that
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    little preview of the flash bumper
    oh my
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited September 2016
    gdog said:

Wooo ty G!
  • Nice I can't wait till the update :O
  • gdog said:

wow so cool, & thanks for the preview
  • WWWOWOWW :D
  • When is coming?
  • The flash bumper just seems like the rich man's free build. There are too many trolls in this game I think for it to work. Even if you did only allow friends in
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Archevix said:

The flash bumper just seems like the rich man's free build. There are too many trolls in this game I think for it to work. Even if you did only allow friends in

I think it's amazing. Like, say, you wanted to build with someone whom you didn't fully trust and you needed to place something worth a lot, you'd place, bump, and it'd be safe.
  • Archevix said:

The flash bumper just seems like the rich man's free build. There are too many trolls in this game I think for it to work. Even if you did only allow friends in

I think it's amazing. Like, say, you wanted to build with someone whom you didn't fully trust and you needed to place something worth a lot, you'd place, bump, and it'd be safe.
    Sure, but why would you build something with someone you didn't fully trust? And at some point, someone will holla and your realm will end up covered in dirt.

I also really hope that the devs made sure that the permissions would automatically turn off when the owner left the realm, because this could easily turn south if they didn't.
  • Archevix said:

Archevix said:

Sure, but why would you build something with someone you didn't fully trust? And at some point, someone will holla and your realm will end up covered in dirt.

I also really hope that the devs made sure that the permissions would automatically turn off when the owner left the realm, because this could easily turn south if they didn't.
    Yep, what if someone spams lava everywhere
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Well maybe, just maybe, they'd add some add-ons to stop this, like:

Flash Nuke: Blows up everything placed during the bumper's bump.

Flash Reset: Removes all blocks placed during the current reset.

'Friends only Flash' 'Trusted only Flash' - Why trusted only flash? So like, if you wanted to build with trust but didn't fully trust them you'd place a block, bump, and only trusted can place during flash.