Throw everything at me! :D

CD87CD87 Member
edited August 2016 in General Chat
I have plenty of free time this August (Beside my school time), and a HUGE project this Halloween (Which I will start working in September), so I want to collect ideas from players, as well as something to do.

I want YOU to throw a name (many names) of a realm (realms) in this topic. I will visit every single one of them and post a screenshot. And YES, everything! Parkours, mazes, story realms, puzzle realms, game realms, shops, or even art realms!

However, please don't mention any names in the spoilers, because they are the realms that I usually visit (Or I have visited ).

If you have multiple rooms in one realm, all you need to throw is the name of that realm

Everything in Hinters Amazing Amusement (I've visited everything - except the locked rooms)
All official realms
The Hard Course
The Ghost Course 1 & 2
The Pink Course
The Sandy Course
The Red Course 2 and all of its counterparts
Maze Tower Of Madness
Jurassic Park
Bomberland Easterzone
Dudo #77's Realm
PE's Shopping Center
Archevix's List Of Courses

And many rooms that I've forgotten...

And finally, thank you :)

Comments

• Well, try seeing my new game at "PE's shopping Center." It is in the door labeled "???". My parkour wouldn't hurt as well. Also, my unfinished puzzle realm called "The Puzzle Master" is worth attempting.
  • Bomberzone Easterland :3 It's a story realm mixed with a bit of puzzle and searching!
  • You can visit my one "Dudo50" Realm :) there are pixel arts room collection rooms and more :)
  • I'm disappointed and hurt that you didn't mention Archevix's List of Courses in the realms that you know about XD. But yeah, I don't recall seeing you check out Archtank 3 yet.

My parkour ideas are amazing so I don't blame you if you try to copy XD.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited August 2016
    @PEgaming

explore1

explore2

@Storm%20Andy%20:D
    I've already visited that before, but it was totally a nice story realm.

@Dudo%20%2377

explore3

@Archevix
    Your parkour is always hard as hell, too bad that I don't have time to play it :(
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Visit iBunnez's Burrow and go through the first door :3
    There are many hidden areas inside!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    ok...

I'll suggest my Glass maze.
    You can find it right next to my realm entrance(realm: Beldia).
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    I suggest "The Ladder Courses", It's a really fun parkour! There's 3 doors of parkour, the rope ladder course, the wooden ladder course, and the metal ladder course. However the metal ladder isn't quite finished yet as far as I know.
  • $uper Leopard$uper Leopard Member
    edited August 2016
    PEgaming said:

Well, try seeing my new game at "PE's shopping Center." It is in the door labeled "???". My parkour wouldn't hurt as well. Also, my unfinished puzzle realm called "The Puzzle Master" is worth attempting.

PE I attempted the puzzle master and I got confused can you plz finish it as soon as possible I'm very excited for it(please tell me when you finish it)
  • Erm, that parkour room pic... was the oil thing intentional? I do not remember having an arctic room in my shopping center. Also, try the puzzle master (I'm currently working on the Fire Elemental).
  • Hmm maybe try to visit my Parkour just search "Lightosphere Parkour" and You'll find it (I think it isn't very neat and nice but just try it..)..... and also Try to visit Error404's Realms.... And I forgot the names Sorry......... and the old Realm which Isn't appear on overworld hmm.... Try to Visit "Ruomi's House" or something similar with it.... I was trying to Remember the name but It disappear and never appear again and the lobby wasn't existed that time *-* and I think it was a nice realm..... IDK if she/he destroyed it
  • "throw everything at me" hmmm... *grabs a chair* >:3
  • ^^Raven^^ said:

"throw everything at me" hmmm... *grabs a chair* >:3

XD I have 200 palm trunks Can you throw it to him >:]?
    Anyway I Suggest (again) "Dianers' Realm" it was a nice realm but it the owner quit 1 year ago.......
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Screenshot delivery!

@iBunniezilla

explore4
    This is the best secret place I can find

@scorto7

explore5
    I quit after seeing this lol

@_DaPerson_

Rope ladder:
    explore6

Wooden ladder:
    explore7

Steel ladder: (It's under construction I think)
    explore8

@Lightosphere

Your messy parkour:
    explore9

Your friend's realm:
    explore10
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    CD87 said:

Screenshot delivery!

@scorto7

explore5
    I quit after seeing this lol

hehe :D :P
    Yeah.... my mazes do have that effect on visitors. :P
  • edited August 2016
    I havent even finished these yet. There both in the same room- In the realm: The >Fluffy< Lobby.
    idea1
    idea2

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    come visit " a tale of seven hearts" :D
  • You might want to see my random room in my Realm called The Habitat of the Holy Fox,
    I think you should meet me to find the room. It's an unfinished room with a background of a dirt patterned with coal blocks.
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Nerdvana by Chickthulu :)
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    "The Sire - Gollum"
    Go see how I used to live before I was consumed by the dankness of the one ring
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited August 2016
    "Tomk2005's Realm"
    Go see my tropical themed realm! and if you can enter the portal with a sign writed sand castle!

Oh and if u can go to my friend realm (Nilow) its called "Stunkerland"
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Sorry for the delay

@Space_fetus

explore11
    Got in a green door -> Got stuck -> Rage quit
    Anyway, nice realm :)

@Hinter

explore14

2 words: Flawless masterpiece!
    All credits go to @Chickthulhu

@Gollum

explore13
    It blew my eyes out!

@tomk2005

explore15
    Your friend's realm

explore12
    Your realm

They are all wonderful realms! Throw at me more!
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited October 2019
    I do not know you like it or not, but please visit my realm. the name is "Kudadi's Realm". I made three secret places (one of them can not be visited, but it can be seen easily).
    Thx! I hope you like it! ^^
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited August 2016
    @CD87 *facepalm* erm there is a guy called Tomk, (coincidence) i am Tomk2005 and you habe entered Tomk realm ;-; plz edit the post
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited August 2016
    CD87 said:

Sorry for the delay

@tomk2005

explore12
    Your realm

They are all wonderful realms! Throw at me more!

Uh, that's my realm, CD.
    When you're in my realm, go to the place with a marble building, then, go to a pool with a geyser. Go to the portal with a mushroom on it. Also, go to the black house, then bump the left Cracked Stone. If that dosen't work, try the other cracked stone.