Don't Be Mad, Get Glad

(Doll is currently in the red course realm; dying happily by herself after spending 3 hours taking her shop down when =MGN=Cubester teleports to her) *SVU Show Theme Song* (Here is her story)

*Jump* *Jump* *Failed jump leading to death by lava*
*Enters =MGN=Cubester* "I buy tokens"
*Doll pauses* "Shop is closed"
*Doll then continues to die several more times on the course*
"Do you sell tokens?" *=MGN=Cubester continues*
"yes" *Doll is trying very hard not to burn to a crisp*
"I want to buy"
"Shop is still closed"
"Please I want to buy, just sell them to me this once"
*Doll is now aggravated because cubester has come to her realm 4 times while she was in it and taking it down so he already knew it was closed yet is continuing to push her to sell him something she said "no" to already*
"Im not at my shop right now clearly and have said that my shop was closed twice now"
*cubester then makes rude remarks after not getting their way and proceeds to call Doll "salty" (whatever that means) and promptly leaves*

Hello, my name is Doll and as troubling as that was to read just know that YOU, yes YOU can prevent such heinous crimes from being committed to dedicated shop keepers everywhere.

We love you (mostly your money) but we have things we want too (like to aimlessly do courses that we have gone through dozens of times).

If you or someone you know has been pressed to make sales please dial 1-800-WE WANT TO DO OUR OWN THINGS TOO (not an actual number) I repeat....1-800-WE WANT TO DO OUR OWN THINGS TOO (please do not try to dial this its seriously not a number).

Call now and make a small donation to spread awareness that shop keepers of cubit castle need their personal time every now and then (Please do not call THIS IS NOT A NUMBER. DO. NOT. CALL.)

Thank You

This message was brought to you by Doll, sponsored by Chewbacca
4b2

Comments