Pokemon Sun and Moon

edited July 2016 in Off-Topic

Kerllooww

For those who do not know Pokemon Sun and Moon are coming out for the 3DS in november, I am beyond excited.

For more information you can go here to catch up if you have not been following.
If you are a person who loves pokemon yet does not have a 3DS your poor wittle soul!

I also suggest the channel Gamexplain, they have done many discussion videos on the information released for Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now with all that out of the way what are your thoughts, are you excited? Which pokemon that have been revealed are you most excited for? Which game are you going to go with Sun or Moon? What is you preferred starter. Share your thoughts here and discuss :D!

For me I am going to go with Sun and probably choose Rowlet. The Alola region I am really excited for, except I am a little scared as with this generation pokemon is now moving away completely from it's visual roots. Which is a good thing but I will miss the chibi styled world. Most of the pokemon that have been revealed I am happy with except for a few like Bruxish. Each month I feel like I am dying waiting for it :(.

Comments

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    I'm an annual watcher for E3's live sets and was really eager to see Nintendo-Treehouses's segment and hear more info on the new games as well as the possible release for phone version:GO
    (Gotta get distract myself with something til November)

The "Babe" is definitely ordering both.
    Which ever one he chooses to play first; I'm taking over the other one. lol
    (personally I'd like to play moon)

As far as starters go: Rowlet has won my heart.
    Litten's ok but I'm not crazy for fire types.
    Popplio, well... I didn't expect another equivalent to a Seel or Spheal.
  • Yes! Yes! I check if there are new pokemons released everyday:)
    You're never too old for Pokemon!
  • edited July 2016
    If your Bae is ordering both versions then I suggest ordering the steel book set, it comes with both versions and for only ten dollars more than what he would spend by ordering both comes with a super fancy case. That is if he is into that :P.

https://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Sun-Moon-Steelbook-Dual-Pack/dp/B01IBZKJBK/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=myamiibonewsc-20&linkId=107f6897a930ee44da43b43da1b71421
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Pokemon GO, anyone play? xd
  • smuressmures Member
    OML OML OML YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES I AM SUPER HYPED
    I LOVE THE DESIGN FOR SUN'S LEGENDARY I CAN'T WAIT AHHHHHHHHHH
    I just gotta find the 3DS charger before I buy the game, I lost it :U
    And I am ADORING Popplio, IT'S SO CUTEEEEEE <3
    I also love Rowlet, DID YOU SEE IT'S TYPE IT'S GRASS AND FLYING I'M DYING
    I think Litten is sorta cute, I don't like the design as much, but I love love LOVE fire types

When I get it, it's gonna be so hard for me to choose the starter tho ;w;

I'm hoping that Pokemon Go adds Pokemon from other regions too but I'm pretty satisfied from what I've seen.
  • If you bought a 3DS it would be a lot cheaper than an Iphone. Not only that you would then also be able to play Pokemon X and Y plus Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Furthermore if you have not played the DS Pokemon games if you do not own a DS then you would be able to play Black/White, Black/White 2, Soul Silver/HeartGold, and Platinum (as you would want to skip Diamond/Pearl because Platinum is the improved version. BUT DOES IT STOP THERE NO. If you like RPGS, you have Bravely Defualt 1 and now 2. Then there is the hugely popular Fantasy Life. I do not need to go on.

I dont play Pokemon Go as I do not own a phone ^_^!

I cant wait to see what the starters evolve into, there is going to be so much exploration of the islands! It is going to be all tropical and awesome!

If you cant find your charger I am quite for sure you could order one online for very cheap! if you fail to find it I can help you find one like on Amazon if you have any problems.

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Oooo I'd love to get the game but sadly I don't play my 3DS anymore =(
  • OML OML OML YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES I AM SUPER HYPED
    I LOVE THE DESIGN FOR SUN'S LEGENDARY I CAN'T WAIT AHHHHHHHHHH
    I just gotta find the 3DS charger before I buy the game, I lost it :U
    And I am ADORING Popplio, IT'S SO CUTEEEEEE <3
    I also love Rowlet, DID YOU SEE IT'S TYPE IT'S GRASS AND FLYING I'M DYING
    I think Litten is sorta cute, I don't like the design as much, but I love love LOVE fire types

When I get it, it's gonna be so hard for me to choose the starter tho ;w;

I'm hoping that Pokemon Go adds Pokemon from other regions too but I'm pretty satisfied from what I've seen.</p>

Want the moon better lols >.< RIVAL!!

• smuressmures Member
    >:O
    FITE ME MILK :0
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    3ds....

GO POKEMON GO!

XD
  • edited July 2016
    They will without a doubt add the other generations of pokemon, it will be their strongest card to play to give Pokemon Go longevity much in the same vain how the entire pokemon series survives. If it was not for them adding a new generation of pokemon every so often then pokemon would of been dead along time ago. They will add generation 2, then generation 3, then 4th, then 5th, then 6th, and then 7th. Heck by the time they get to the 7th generation pokemon we will probably be on 8th generation ^_^! I love how they are doing it, gives me nostalgia of Kanto and the first batch of pokemon. I think it is smart to release each regions pokemon one at a time over a long period. Next Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola :D!