Cubic Community Hangout

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Took me a while to read it all... so much has happened in the last few days.
  • StevilStevil Member
    scorto7 said:

:-/ Like what?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Stevil said:

scorto7 said:

:-/ Like what?
    Register is craftable now
    some known names stopped playing
    old friends returned
    new interesting builds
    the raffle results(congrats to the winner)

i could extend to some things that happened in my RL, but that is probably not needed.

Also.. i said it took a while because there are a lot of topics and new posts in only 2 days time(i think +- 3 pages). I also check on other none related forums as well just to catch up with the latest changes.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah, i hadnt been a night on the forums and i had 70 new notifications 0.o
  • StevilStevil Member

You can change your notification preferences!
    Stevil said:

You can change your notification preferences!
    I know but i want to keep up to date ;)
  • UrazaUraza Member
    Stevil said:

Lol I also had a dream about cc this night.
    So I came in my realm and I saw a bunch of cat pets. They just...stood there.
    When I woke up, I went to cc , but didn't see the cats. Then I realised it was just a dream.

But that was not my worst dream.
    My worst dream went like this:
    I was in the forest together with some random people, and there was a car nearby.
    For some reason, we tried to burn the car. It took us a while, but we did it.
    Then, the owners of that car arrived and got really angry, and turned into a rhino and a hippo.
    We all ran away, out of the forest, where we ended up in a desert, with on one side of us a big chasm, and on the other side a big mountain with a cave.
    At that moment, I was only with my friend, and we both went to the chasm. The rhino kept chasing us, and chose to only keep chasing my friend. My friend was smart and right before he reached the chasm, he turned to the right. But the rhino was too heavy, couldn't stop or turn, and fell into the deep chasm.
    A while back, when I saw the rhino targeted my friend only, I started running the other way to the cave, so I could hide. But the hippo (who became a horse now) saw me go in that cave, so he also went there. At last, the horse entered the cave, came to me and ate me. I didn't really feel anything, and that's how I woke up and realised it was a dream.

This is a true story! (In my dreams)

Who was your friend?
  • StevilStevil Member
    Uraza said:

Stevil said:

Lol I also had a dream about cc this night.
    So I came in my realm and I saw a bunch of cat pets. They just...stood there.
    When I woke up, I went to cc , but didn't see the cats. Then I realised it was just a dream.

But that was not my worst dream.
    My worst dream went like this:
    I was in the forest together with some random people, and there was a car nearby.
    For some reason, we tried to burn the car. It took us a while, but we did it.
    Then, the owners of that car arrived and got really angry, and turned into a rhino and a hippo.
    We all ran away, out of the forest, where we ended up in a desert, with on one side of us a big chasm, and on the other side a big mountain with a cave.
    At that moment, I was only with my friend, and we both went to the chasm. The rhino kept chasing us, and chose to only keep chasing my friend. My friend was smart and right before he reached the chasm, he turned to the right. But the rhino was too heavy, couldn't stop or turn, and fell into the deep chasm.
    A while back, when I saw the rhino targeted my friend only, I started running the other way to the cave, so I could hide. But the hippo (who became a horse now) saw me go in that cave, so he also went there. At last, the horse entered the cave, came to me and ate me. I didn't really feel anything, and that's how I woke up and realised it was a dream.

This is a true story! (In my dreams)

Who was your friend?
    One that I haven't seen for pretty long. He was my friend in elementary school, when I had that dream.
  • Whoa. So much messages >.<
  • StevilStevil Member
    edited June 2016

Whoa. So much messages >.<</p>

Woah! Even more now :O
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    *hangouts*
    Mwhahahahahahhahaahha
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Mufflon said:

I'm confooooosed '-' Are we hangin' or not

Of course. We are hangin with Potatoes
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! IM THE KING OF THE COWS(just a wanna be, im the Immortal King)
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    Royale, Toki is already the cow king oops did I say anything critical hope they didn't see it.
    ANYWAYS MOVING ON
    I had this "scary dream"
    That keeps happening OVER AND OVER AGAIN. EVERYTIME I SLEEP ON THE FLOOR.

Ok the First one is I am in a bed, VERY DARK.
    VERY VERY VERY DARK.
    Then I decided to go up.
    I can't write this anymore it's to scary T^T
  • Let me say a scary story.

A scary story.

XD get it? It's lame haha
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    Horus is scariest
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I have this dream how like...a Guy hunting me down in every dreams I get...I mostly run away then after a few min I wake up with my Sheer will power! (Rofl)
    Though it keeps doing it...Everywhere I go...Theres this guy hunting me in my dreams..
  • HellesHelles Member
    I just found a secret door leads to a dungeon in the oriental residence.

Anyone found it?
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Hey everyone, sorry I have not updated the first page, been really busy in real life. I am going to get some coffee and breakfast then update the list :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
  • S.ziaS.zia Member

Hey everyone, sorry I have not updated the first page, been really busy in real life. I am going to get some coffee and breakfast then update the list :)

COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

SAAAAMMMEEE iam also busy xD
    iam also fasting IRL cuz it's ramadhan :D
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    edited July 2016
    Stevil said:

TheTimMan said:

Finally found a Trilobite in the water. It has been since before they increased the mines size that I had found any type of art block.

Lol I never found any art block...
    I'm now searching I'm caves for something
    I find most in the water in tropical mines. Next most on the side of desert mines. I found Trilobyte I today.

Stevil said:

Huhmm let's talk about something else: awkward things that happened to you?

Touching someones back when you though it was your friend 0-0
    Been there, done that #awkward
  • NaishyNaishy SpainMember
    Hi xP
  • .ci..ci. Member
    Kei Yos, I like your profile picture.
  • NaishyNaishy SpainMember
    .ci. said:

Kei Yos, I like your profile picture.

Thanks! ^-^

Me too,like your profile ♥