Can we have the ability to search a player's name

CubicCubic Member
edited March 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Seeing as we don't have this
Just a li'l idea

Comments

• I love this idea. I saw a discussion like this about a month ago and I really think it’s a good idea! +1
  • I love this idea. I saw a discussion like this about a month ago and I really think it’s a good idea! +1

actually its a post on my activity wall

anyway +1
  • IronFish said:

I love this idea. I saw a discussion like this about a month ago and I really think it’s a good idea! +1

actually its a post on my activity wall

anyway +1
    I’ve been playing the game long enough to know the difference between a thread and activity post :) I’ve probably seen yours too, there’s lots about, everyone wants this to be added.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1, especially when u need to add someone but don't remember their full name
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited March 2020
    You can search for their username by putting an @ symbol. If there’s a space, type in %20.
    For example: if I wanted to find my sister grace, I would type in @ graceful%20thunder In the search bar.
  • JuIius said:

You can search for their username by putting an @ symbol. If there’s a space, type in %20.
    For example: if I wanted to find my sister grace, I would type in @ graceful%20thunder In the search bar.

i think he means something to find somebody in cc not the forum
    +1
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited March 2020

JuIius said:

i think he means something to find somebody in cc not the forum
    +1
    It was both really... But in terms of forums, I meant find the player profile, not their name
  • +
  • On CC game, I usually send a friend request to a name I wonder if exists
  • CubicCubic Member
    MEEPYZ said:

On CC game, I usually send a friend request to a name I wonder if exists

Me too!
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    On forums, send that person a pm. Typing a few letters of their name finds the entire username. send the message and click o his name to get to the profile