CC store isn't working.

I can only buy things sometimes. This happened when you handed out gift piggies. It is NOT on our side if it happens to all of us. I have seen people holla about this and at that time I could buy. EVERY time cc adds or changes something, at least 3 things hiccup.

12 times since the piggies were handed out I could NOT buy in the store. I can't function without buying. Therefore I will pull my support for cc and use my $100 per month on a worthy cause.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Checking into it.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We restarted server after making some networking level changes. See if it's still an issue for you.
  • I can't access the store either, it just keeps trying to open. I can leave realms just fine while it still loads so I have no lag whatsoever.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

We restarted server after making some networking level changes. See if it's still an issue for you.

Kewb, just wondering is update coming? I saw Android CC updated
  • We restarted server after making some networking level changes. See if it's still an issue for you.

It is still an issue as I was trying to open the store it stalled out then it crashed the game and even the report failed see pic. 17:40 cc time

btw I play on windows 7 premium 64 bit with 16Gb ram & 100mbps internet
  • Checking into it.

Thank you for looking at this, I will reconsider my support as I do love cc :)
    Is it breaking every time you use the store or just sometimes? I was able to reproduce your initial error, but after we restarted it was working fine for me.
  • Intimate said:

It is still an issue as I was trying to open the store it stalled out then it crashed the game and even the report failed see pic. 17:40 cc time

this happens to me too ; - ;

Every time you use the store? I need more accurate detailed information. The reports I'm getting are too random.

1) Is it every time or intermittent (sometimes)
    2) Only with the store? When loading the store? When buying items?
    3) Platform
    4) How does it break? Times out? Crashes? Sometimes one sometimes the other?
  • potatocatpotatocat Member
    edited March 2020
    Mine gets stuck at "opening the cubit store..." but it will open eventually, it would take 5-10 mins at most. There's no problem when I'm buying, but the time for the store to open takes so long. It's very inconsistent too, sometimes it would open almost right away but one time it took 20 mins when I was testing it, I was still receiving chat messages including hollas so I knew I wasn't lagging. The game have not crashed for me at all, and I'm on pc.
  • We restarted server after making some networking level changes. See if it's still an issue for you.

Kewb, just wondering is update coming? I saw Android CC updated
    Not yet I supposed, Apple still hasn't approved theirs. Might happen later today or tomorrow.
  • Every time you use the store? I need more accurate detailed information. The reports I'm getting are too random.

1) Is it every time or intermittent (sometimes)
    2) Only with the store? When loading the store? When buying items?
    3) Platform
    4) How does it break? Times out? Crashes? Sometimes one sometimes the other?

The store always takes 3 to 5 times longer to open and it crashed 1 time as it stalled out loading the store. Sometimes it lets me buy, sometimes it times out.

On a related note: I but items in bulk like soil, seeds and sprinklers to the tune of 10s of 1,000s and 1 at a time can't be good for this store and I am not alone in that a lot of players but 'large' quantities so maybe this is a contributing factor. I suggest we be allowed to select how many items we need to minimize the jamming up of the store specifically but not limited to these farm items. Sometimes I buy so much that I get 5 or 6 popups that make me prove I am human during a buy of 3,000+ clicks.

1) Intermittent
    2) When loading its slow and crashed 1 time, 60% of the time it times out
    3) Platform is windows 7 PC
    4) Times out 60% of the time, Crashed 1 time and the error report failed
  • Intimate said:

Reminds me of windows xp
  • Is it breaking every time you use the store or just sometimes? I was able to reproduce your initial error, but after we restarted it was working fine for me.

Today I am able to buy without issues but the 1st time it took 50 seconds to open the store then the next time it took 2 minutes. 18:25 cc time.

• potatocatpotatocat Member
    edited March 2020
    Intimate said:

Today I am able to buy without issues but the 1st time it took 50 seconds to open the store then the next time it took 2 minutes. 18:25 cc time.

Same. but literally yesterday I had a 15 minute recording where the store wouldn't open at all, I scrapped the clip because I couldn't be bothered to edit.

I think what's happening here is not actually in the game or server, but related to either

1) DNS conflict issues (we moved to a new DNS host recently.. it may be the root of these issues and we may have to move back)
    2) Unusual spikes in internet use due to quarantines. You'll note that in several areas Netflix has been asked to scale back traffic.

We continue to look at this.
  • Thank you, these glichea or whatwvee are horroble, no wonder i can only entee the cc store in mobile taking 1min to load (still broken for me, but is WAY less game breakimg)