QUESTION: Is it possible to be banned and never know why?

I got a friend. A really nice guy on cc. A good builder too. But his original account was banned 3.5 years ago. He was building as usual in one of his realms and then lost connection. When he tried to reconnect it said he was banned. No reason. Jus banned. He put in a ticket to try and find out why. He also talked to BJD and Hinter to see if they could find out why. Still no answer. We went through a list of possible reasons and he said he never did anything to warrant a ban. Recently we encouraged him to put in another ticket to find out why he was banned. So he did. Like 2 weeks ago and only recently got an answer from Mabz that it was banned. BUT STILL NO REASON. It was a level 43 account. He had many rares and realms on it. And pretty he much gave up. WAs wondering if anyone can help?

Comments

• You say he was banned on 3.5 years ago or he got banned for 3.5 years ?
  • banned for 8 years. got 4.5 left. his old account was 1.5 years old
    very sad for him :(
  • I see another comment very similar. Im guessing this is a common thing?
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited March 2020
    Wow really , passed 3.5 years still dunno why he was banned ?
    @Mabz

Hopefully he could get an answer for now
  • oof and the answer is to contact support and talk to mods. all of those things were done. still nothing done both 3.5 years ago and recently. its looking rather hopeless....
  • *cinnabunny**cinnabunny* Member
    edited March 2020
    ty qbee vampire and mabz :) I appreciate your help
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2020
    I told him last week to contact Mabz and he did so they have been in contact, no need for us to get involved. These things shouldn't really be discussed in a public forum. We don't have all of the facts and can only speculate which can cause a lot of misinformation to be spread.

Remember to edit your posts. A lot of multi posting going on in this thread.
This discussion has been closed.