Quest Pack

Can you double up on the quest pack. Like if I've already finished the quest pack would i be able to do it again to gain xp. I've gotten mixed answers in the past, so want to make it clear.

Comments

You shouldn’t be able to pay cubits to level up past the single quest pack
    You have to work to get to level 60.
  • edited January 2020
    No. Julius is right, you can't do the quest pack again if you have already done all three if that's what you mean, once you've finished - that's it! You have to work your way to level 60 from then on wards.
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited January 2020

No. Julius is right, you can't do the quest pack again if you have already done all three if that's what you mean, once you've finished - that's it! You have to work your way to level 60 from then on wards.

All three? They had 3 ages ago
  • Crimzo said:

All three? They had 3 ages ago
    I know.
  • If you played long enough ago, it merged.
    There was a cheap quest pack, medium and expensive. I did the cheap one.
    Then later on I did the merged one, and it gave me a few double quests.
  • JuIius said:

You shouldn’t be able to pay cubits to level up past the single quest pack
    You have to work to get to level 60.

I think Julius is right. Working for level 60 is the way to go. I well deserve level 60 after all the mining ive done. Although, i would still like to get exp even if it doesn’t give me anything :(
  • quest pack is literary awesome
  • Maybe they could add a Special Quest Pack? That would do something different ...