Christmas Presents Suggestion

So, I have an idea. Christmas presents should be added in the game, maybe inside the christmas packs. You should put an item in them and like donation piggies, be able to place them in other people's realms. Then, when they mine it, the item inside it would come out. Just an idea

Comments

• And a little message with it. +1
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I would love something like this. I have some Christmas gifts to give to friends but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to find them online this week to give them out. It would also be nice if there was a date you could put on them that made it so the present couldn't be opened before that date.
  • +1, but if there was a set date somebody could set it to like 2050 and block off a door
  • JuIius said:

+1, but if there was a set date somebody could set it to like 2050 and block off a door

Make them like gift piggies so you can walk through them.

Allow them to be picked up, and they can be replaced once it passes the open time.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited December 2019
    +1 but sell it separate like sled and pow gift are better
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2020
    +1 .
  • We need this. I do say make them where u can walk through them, and then you can also set a timer on it and put in gifts. It would be great to see this next year.