A Hacker ??

KodrakKodrak Member
edited July 18 in Bug Reports 1.70 Karma
I saw this guy down here today, I think he might be using some kind of hack or glitch.

Comments

  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    7.20 Karma
    You are a little late to the party. That person (definitely not me) has been doing that in the lobby for weeks.
  • KodrakKodrak Member
    1.70 Karma
    Oh lol
  • 21.55 Karma
    I think it's a glitch one can do on certain mobile platforms, around easter this year, one could jump very high for a dozen of times and to make that happen you would have had an iOs.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    7.20 Karma

    I think it's a glitch one can do on certain mobile platforms, around easter this year, one could jump very high for a dozen of times and to make that happen you would have had an iOs.

    It’s not a glitch..
  • KodrakKodrak Member
    1.70 Karma
    'Dragon' said:

    I think it's a glitch one can do on certain mobile platforms, around easter this year, one could jump very high for a dozen of times and to make that happen you would have had an iOs.

    It’s not a glitch..

    Is a hack?
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    21.50 Karma
    Kodrak said:

    'Dragon' said:

    I think it's a glitch one can do on certain mobile platforms, around easter this year, one could jump very high for a dozen of times and to make that happen you would have had an iOs.

    It’s not a glitch..

    Is a hack?
    It is a hack.
  • 21.55 Karma

    Kodrak said:

    'Dragon' said:

    I think it's a glitch one can do on certain mobile platforms, around easter this year, one could jump very high for a dozen of times and to make that happen you would have had an iOs.

    It’s not a glitch..

    Is a hack?
    It is a hack.
    Hmm... I always thought it was some sort of a glitch...
  • KodrakKodrak Member
    1.70 Karma

    Kodrak said:

    'Dragon' said:

    I think it's a glitch one can do on certain mobile platforms, around easter this year, one could jump very high for a dozen of times and to make that happen you would have had an iOs.

    It’s not a glitch..

    Is a hack?
    It is a hack.
    Hmm... I always thought it was some sort of a glitch...
    I think is a hack of blocks or something like this
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    7.20 Karma
    Kodrak said:

    Kodrak said:

    'Dragon' said:

    I think it's a glitch one can do on certain mobile platforms, around easter this year, one could jump very high for a dozen of times and to make that happen you would have had an iOs.

    It’s not a glitch..

    Is a hack?
    It is a hack.
    Hmm... I always thought it was some sort of a glitch...
    I think is a hack of blocks or something like this
    There’s multiple methods that i’ve found. I just don’t want to go into any detail about how they’re created or what exactly they even do. It’s one thing to have me using them to just mess around in the lobby, and another thing to have people using them to cheat in events to get prizes. I’ve been to multiple bomb games and parkours with prizes and never accept a prize unless I play the game legitimately. Actually, I’ve had to chase down people to return items they’ve dropped on me.

    Anyways, back to not going into detail on the hacks. I’m afraid if I say anything about them they will end up recreated and abused. So, I just don’t say anything about them to keep it safe. I’ve spoke to Kewberth a little bit about their plans on blocking hacks, and in the close future most hacks will be completely blocked for good. Maybe when that happens I’ll release some screen recordings I have for curious people of all the hacks I’ve made. If I’m certain that they can’t be recreated again anyways.

    Also, Cubit hacking is very very impossible. I’m tired of people coming up to me asking if I can hack cubits. I refuse to try anymore because I am certain it is impossible. After we got lucky and did it the first time, all the systems that detect cubit hacks have been improved. Sure, somebody could probably make a cubit hack if they’re skilled. But it would be detected the moment extra cubits got added into the game. The extra cubits won’t match the amount of cubits in the server, and they would be permanent banned. So sure, go ahead and try to hack cubits. You will get banned forever immediately. The chance of a cubit hack ever being a thing again is very, very slim.
  • KodrakKodrak Member
    edited July 20 1.70 Karma
    'Dragon' said:

    Kodrak said:

    Kodrak said:

    'Dragon' said:

    I think it's a glitch one can do on certain mobile platforms, around easter this year, one could jump very high for a dozen of times and to make that happen you would have had an iOs.

    It’s not a glitch..

    Is a hack?
    It is a hack.
    Hmm... I always thought it was some sort of a glitch...
    I think is a hack of blocks or something like this
    There’s multiple methods that i’ve found. I just don’t want to go into any detail about how they’re created or what exactly they even do. It’s one thing to have me using them to just mess around in the lobby, and another thing to have people using them to cheat in events to get prizes. I’ve been to multiple bomb games and parkours with prizes and never accept a prize unless I play the game legitimately. Actually, I’ve had to chase down people to return items they’ve dropped on me.

    Anyways, back to not going into detail on the hacks. I’m afraid if I say anything about them they will end up recreated and abused. So, I just don’t say anything about them to keep it safe. I’ve spoke to Kewberth a little bit about their plans on blocking hacks, and in the close future most hacks will be completely blocked for good. Maybe when that happens I’ll release some screen recordings I have for curious people of all the hacks I’ve made. If I’m certain that they can’t be recreated again anyways.

    Also, Cubit hacking is very very impossible. I’m tired of people coming up to me asking if I can hack cubits. I refuse to try anymore because I am certain it is impossible. After we got lucky and did it the first time, all the systems that detect cubit hacks have been improved. Sure, somebody could probably make a cubit hack if they’re skilled. But it would be detected the moment extra cubits got added into the game. The extra cubits won’t match the amount of cubits in the server, and they would be permanent banned. So sure, go ahead and try to hack cubits. You will get banned forever immediately. The chance of a cubit hack ever being a thing again is very, very slim.
    Oh yeah, you are right
  • LopaikoLopaiko Member
    30.80 Karma
    actually its easy to make a hack for this game.. if you learn more about hacking tools
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    7.20 Karma
    Lopaiko said:

    actually its easy to make a hack for this game.. if you learn more about hacking tools

    Yeah. That’s exactly why I don’t go into much detail. As I said.
  • LopaikoLopaiko Member
    30.80 Karma
    'Dragon' said:

    Lopaiko said:

    actually its easy to make a hack for this game.. if you learn more about hacking tools

    Yeah. That’s exactly why I don’t go into much detail. As I said.
    xd
  • KodrakKodrak Member
    1.70 Karma
    Lol
Sign In or Register to comment.