#GrowCC!

No, this isn't one of those discussions saying ''cubic castles is dead''
No, i don't think the game is in a BAD state!

I just have a THEORY, and some IDEAS and ways YOU can change to help this game become enjoyable for EVERYONE (and possibly grow the game even further ;D)

Suggestions to ALL players

So, you complain ''this game is dead'' or ''nobody plays this game anymore''

but MOST people i know try to search for arguments, as if they WANT beef to start, but trust me, this game is way more enjoyable when you chat with your friends in a NICE way :D, leave the beef for outside!
If you cause beef and arguments it can scare new players away, give the game a bad reputation to parents and it could make kids not feel safe in the game (because i see alot of swearing going on when beef rumbles..)

Another way us as players can make this game grow? simply not scamming or bringing useless attention to mods when you don't need it. The game is hard enough as a mod and you wouldn't even know how hard it is for them, just follow the rules and enjoy the game :D

Now, my THEORIES! dun, dun dunnnn...

Theory 1?

You've probably seen my idea with getting Quackity to live stream playing this game if you're active on the activity section. How it works? Comment something on his recent videos like ''You should raid/play cubic castles'' or ''PLAY CUBIC CASTLES OR ILL STEAL YOUR NUTELLA'' and we can hopefully get his attention to play this game with his fans (yes, he streams games and raids them) and all the other games he's raided with his fans actually get a positive impact because his fans continue to play this game. If you want to go FURTHER with this, comment on random videos saying ''You should play cubic castles'' and get the attention of randoms.

Theory 2?

Social Media

Simply, make a post on your instagram, or an other social media saying to play this game, or even just tell your friends about the game! It works ALOT better than you think, but make sure when you tell people to get them game don't leave them on an island, HELP them and teach them the basics so they know what they're doing

Thanks for reading, please don't ignore this post, please take it to the mind and help the game grow, hopefully this can make a change, but if not, thanks anyway OwO

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    I ain't posting any cubic castles screenshots on my Instagram .-.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited May 2019
    JuIius said:

The cringe would be real
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited May 2019
    About the social media part, I've got a few people interested and one new player already from my cc posts, but I think it's the official pages that need to post. It doesn't take long to type a caption or take a picture. Even if there are no events or updates going on they can still post normal stuff such as joining discord, twitter, or showing off builds, fan arts, make humorous posts, etc. Doesn't have to be daily- just keep the page alive.
  • Sarco said:

JuIius said:

The cringe would be real
    What about making an annonymous account and post it on there?
  • LateComLateCom Member
    My friends have heard of my channel and are interested in playing cc lmao.
  • Done theory 1, and i will try to recommend cc to other people, but i will not post about it on social medias... (excluding forums if those count as social medias)
  • Oh add this:
    Give people credit for ideas that are not yours
    *Cough* the steal your Nutella thing *cough*
  • LateComLateCom Member
    Just say that Cubic Castles is a game thats better than roblox, but phrase it cornier and funnier.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Sometimes I use growtopia and pixel world tags in my vids in hope that I will get cc a few new players.
  • make a famous meme in cubic castles that will blow popularity worldwide.Then memers would play cubic castles. thats how mafia works.
  • Log_er said:

Sometimes I use growtopia and pixel world tags in my vids in hope that I will get cc a few new players.

that's clever and probably works well
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Think we should focus on making it not shrink first. Hey all you people that love offline mode! Please consider NOT USING IT if you are in a realm that you can lock. Even if you are inaccessible, players seeing that they still have friends on CC will make them want to keep playing.
  • Think we should focus on making it not shrink first. Hey all you people that love offline mode! Please consider NOT USING IT if you are in a realm that you can lock. Even if you are inaccessible, players seeing that they still have friends on CC will make them want to keep playing.

Yeah +1

Offline mode makes the game feel empty
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited May 2019
    Dude I got no cred for my nutella statement ;p;
    Also I'm kinda amused that 14.29% ppl stated that they will still be annoying
  • JuIius said:

Create an alt duh
  • LateComLateCom Member
    make cc memes in hopes of it becoming sensational.
  • Raid China and you get players more than others
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    I can't speak Chinese... I know someone who can though
  • make a famous meme in cubic castles that will blow popularity worldwide.Then memers would play cubic castles. thats how mafia works.

Now we just need a meme......
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    Timberton said:

make a famous meme in cubic castles that will blow popularity worldwide.Then memers would play cubic castles. thats how mafia works.

Now we just need a meme......
    After we create a meme we post it to pewdiepie's sub reddit... Brad1 and Brad2 will probably cut it out though.