Chests

Do you have a build that uses specific blocks?
Do you want to put chests in that build?
Do you wish there were more chests in the game?

Well here might be the solution (if it gets accepted):

Either:
- A tool that changes a block to a chest - a file type thing
Or
- A stamp that changes a normal chest / cabinet to a similar block to those around it - similar to the cave stamps for doors

Let me hear your thoughts on this :D

Comments

• So,you can change the style of the chest? Cuz that sounds nice
  • Ye!
    :D
  • Timberton said:

So,you can change the style of the chest? Cuz that sounds nice

Yeh within limitations
  • +∞
  • I just bury a chest when I want it to look like the other things in my build. But it would be nice to have chests that we can build that match the other materials we're using for a room.

But IMO, most of the sets of blocks are woefully incomplete and inconsistent. Would be nice to just have every set of material (stone, wood, sandstone, marble, gems, etc) have a way to make every possible type of block (block, half block, steps, chests, table, chairs, columns, fence, etc). Then we could have beautifully coordinated builds.
  • BUMP!
  • I dunno...not sure , i m confused
  • I just bury a chest in the floor under the wall and when I walk up to the wall the chest open. This is sorta like the wall is the chest.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    I'm very sad I didn't get any Easter chests in the pack this year...was I just unlucky or were they not there this year? I really wish all holiday packs had their own chests...many do, but I've not seen a summer (shame the cooler wasn't a chest) or valentines chest yet.
  • b3achy said:

I'm very sad I didn't get any Easter chests in the pack this year...was I just unlucky or were they not there this year? I really wish all holiday packs had their own chests...many do, but I've not seen a summer (shame the cooler wasn't a chest) or valentines chest yet.

I don't think that there are any Easter chests in the Easter 2019 pack, but there are definitely Easter chests in Easter pows