About on my warning (Mild)

my warning is last 3 months ago i think ? but its still here on my name :Q: when it will gone ??

Comments

• CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited March 2019
    Heres a quote from Cortana.

Warnings don't disappear on their own, however you can contact any active moderator via private message and they will review your inquiry. You can contact a moderator if your warning fits set timing:
    Mild warning - 30 days.
    Medium warning - 60 days.
    Severe warning - 90 days.

EDIT - here is the full forum if you have anymore questions. http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9095/forum-warnings-bans-brief-guide#latest
  • Heres a quote from Cortana.

Warnings don't disappear on their own, however you can contact any active moderator via private message and they will review your inquiry. You can contact a moderator if your warning fits set timing:
    Mild warning - 30 days.
    Medium warning - 60 days.
    Severe warning - 90 days.

EDIT - here is the full forum if you have anymore questions. http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9095/forum-warnings-bans-brief-guide#latest

what cool said is true
  • JedeeJedee Member
    Thankss
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Ask a mod
  • Also arent you supposed to keep warnings private? idk i just remember reading something about keeping something private
  • You should keep your warning private...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    DaDoggy said:

Also arent you supposed to keep warnings private? idk i just remember reading something about keeping something private

its true that you are suppost to keep em private, but how else was he suppost to know how to get rid of it without knowing where to look?
  • DaDoggy said:

Also arent you supposed to keep warnings private? idk i just remember reading something about keeping something private

its true that you are suppost to keep em private, but how else was he suppost to know how to get rid of it without knowing where to look?
    *Private messages*
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Removed it for ya.
This discussion has been closed.