Fruit Farming!

Okay, I have had this idea for ages, and thought I might see what others thought of it! Since we have had farming out for so long, and a couple people ( barely any, sadly) have maxed out farms, tractors, and scarecrows, and about 300k recubes with nothing to spend em on. Maybe fruit trees and bushes could be added into cubic castles, for 10,000 rc each. This would make it imposible for low level, which probably is fine, and give the people who have too many recubes something to spend them on. Maybe we could get apple trees, maybe peach and blueberry bushes. There could also be fruit baking added, and maybe something else! Does anybody like my idea? Just comment down below of what you think! Maybe this will be added eventually to cubic castles. @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Comments

• Good idea, but I would say a little less, maybe 3-4k. And if the trees stayed alive forever, that would make it worth the seeds. With other seeds, they are not as expensive. If the trees stayed alive for forever, as long as it is watered, maybe eventually if you sold the fruit you got, it would pay back the tree
  • +1
  • +1 Great idea!
  • Why not buy thousands of shouts? Haha but this is a good idea
    +1
  • lol yeah. Thanks. I hope it gets added
  • +1! I would lower the price. 50 rc for a random choice, like strawberry, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, Boysenberry's. If u dont know what a boysenberry is google it. It was started by Mr. Knott. founder of Knott's Berry Farm. I love them.
  • +1! I would lower the price. 50 rc for a random choice, like strawberry, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, Boysenberry's. If u dont know what a boysenberry is google it. It was started by Mr. Knott. founder of Knott's Berry Farm. I love them.

Mad Dog Gamer, he alrealdy sayid is for be impossible for newbyes ^^

// @SilverDash a way to low recube price of it,is add the ''farm tech 4'' ,that allow we use thease things
  • Yeah, that would work. Idk if its even going to be added xD. I hope so though
  • +1 YESS ALSO PLS ADD MY IDEA! FRUIT BASKET >:3
  • I love the idea!
  • Bump! And thanks for the feedback guys!
  • Bump!
  • Bump!
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Bump!
  • gasp yes
  • Bump
  • Inflation <.<
  • +1
  • PartyParty Member
    Wouldn't mind an update to farming. +1
  • +1

Maybe also add more fairy plants?
  • but 2 weeks is crazy long for fairies...
  • LateCom said:

but 2 weeks is crazy long for fairies...

Still worth it imo
  • LateCom said:

but 2 weeks is crazy long for fairies...

Still worth it imo
    Maybe also recube pack ?
    i mean , greater garden decorations
  • +1
  • I just want a picker for the current berry and cotton bushes (as well as the rubber plants). Something I could hold and as I walk by the bushes, the berries pop off without me pulling the bush too (like I usually do). Sort of like the equivalent of the tractor for the crops, but for our berry/cotton/rubber farms. Even if it forced to me walk more slowly while I had it in my hand, I'd still love something to help me with harvesting my current berry farms.

But additional fruit trees and such would be good too. I'd like to see farming expanded since we have it (though I'm not a huge farming fan in general, I seem to do a lot of it as I plant a lot of fairy seeds to sell the plants and blocks). Would like all the farm items to be able to be used in more recipes; so more cooking with the fruits and veggies would be good too.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well farming needs some updates I guess. Later this year we'll move into more frequent updates with little fixes and enhancements. I know it's been a bit slow lately but we've been making bigger changes.
  • Well farming needs some updates I guess. Later this year we'll move into more frequent updates with little fixes and enhancements. I know it's been a bit slow lately but we've been making bigger changes.

Take your time. Quality over quantity of updates. :P
  • liberated said:

Well farming needs some updates I guess. Later this year we'll move into more frequent updates with little fixes and enhancements. I know it's been a bit slow lately but we've been making bigger changes.

Take your time. Quality over quantity of updates. :P
    ^ What he said XD