Im offering all items for Rocket Sled

20000dye + 2014c + 1 turkey pet + 2 dork mobile +1 spudbuggy + all items you see in the picture..
ill add more if you want..

btw i will video all this for fair trade.. all i want is rocket sled for christmas.. please be fair and no scamming

Comments

• HispanoHispano Member
    edited December 2018
    You can't trade more than 4 items & cubits at the same time, beware, you can scam the other player easily (if that happens you will get warning or 30days ban) or if you are trusted the other player can scam you easily, please sell the items and then you can trade more easy

Edit: i only want to tell you beware man, only a few persons in this game are completely trusts.. @herooverlord
  • Yea i knew that i cant trade more than 4 items on cash register.. then im gonna make him trusted and let him mine the rest @CPV all i want is a fair trade for Rock Sled.

and to make it clarify im not trying to scam.
    i hope some mod/staff member will be there to be a witness so fair trade will be success..
  • Record the trade so and make sure the guy knows it's being recorded
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Thuggie said:

Record the trade so and make sure the guy knows it's being recorded

It's already recorded by the system on a special log. You cannot access it, however support can and will do it if someone gets scammed.
  • im forum closed this discussion.. @Fuzaken thank you.. your such a good sport.. merry christmas
  • Thx man, sled is sold, @space_fetus or any mods can close this. :P