How much is penguin pad?

GSP is dead and we dont have a trusty place to see prices now, so how much is a penguin pad?
@Sir.Pixel

Comments

• uhm gsp is still advaible.. its 20k
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Mr. Penguin buys them for as much as 60k each however I believe that it's way too much honestly
  • 60K?!? hOLY CRAP
  • and late was buying them for 70k for a brief period trying to steal Mr. Penguins children :(. I think the price hike is due to Mr. Penguin trying to raise the price :P. He is banking on the fact since a penguin pet was part of a contest prize that it won't return in the Yule pack XD. Let us hope he doesn't get burned hahaha.
  • *jupiter* said:

uhm gsp is still advaible.. its 20k

While Pixel is my good friend and I'm glad he found something to spend his time doing....GSP was no good. The item prices in this game are decided on the whims of children, and they constantly rise and drop. There is no constant, or set, price for any item. While GSP could help you get a general idea of it, it wasn't even updated enough to actually help.

Again, I'm just as mad as Pixel that Grus stole 5 million cubits' worth of items from GSP, but in a way, I'm also kinda glad that the realm no longer exists. The problem was that many players would only believe the price in GSP and no other. "Well GSP says the item is (x) cubits, so that's the firm law for it and it will never change." Problem was GSP was far from perfect and many prices, while in the general range, weren't entirely correct.

I'm glad that I'll never have to see "Well GSP says it is (x) cubits" again. Yes, people can still read the signs, but Pixel isn't even updating them at all now. Don't bother with it, just teleport to your nearest high-level, economy-immersed friend and ask for a general price :)

Sorry, Pixel ;-;
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    In the trading section there is literally a thread for all prices of clothing and pets, what do you mean nowhere anymore?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Penguins are 50-70k
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeah, they are 50-70 and are unstable. If they don’t come back they will continue to rise.
  • JackFury said:

*jupiter* said:

uhm gsp is still advaible.. its 20k

While Pixel is my good friend and I'm glad he found something to spend his time doing....GSP was no good. The item prices in this game are decided on the whims of children, and they constantly rise and drop. There is no constant, or set, price for any item. While GSP could help you get a general idea of it, it wasn't even updated enough to actually help.

Again, I'm just as mad as Pixel that Grus stole 5 million cubits' worth of items from GSP, but in a way, I'm also kinda glad that the realm no longer exists. The problem was that many players would only believe the price in GSP and no other. "Well GSP says the item is (x) cubits, so that's the firm law for it and it will never change." Problem was GSP was far from perfect and many prices, while in the general range, weren't entirely correct.

I'm glad that I'll never have to see "Well GSP says it is (x) cubits" again. Yes, people can still read the signs, but Pixel isn't even updating them at all now. Don't bother with it, just teleport to your nearest high-level, economy-immersed friend and ask for a general price :)

Sorry, Pixel ;-;
    I'm aware of that, I just wanted to explain that "SP" was still around if she wants to see the place.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    SP Prices is still here lol all the items have been returned and replaced , just need to update a few prices ^^
  • SP Prices is still here lol all the items have been returned and replaced , just need to update a few prices ^^

YAY :D