Can i retexture crap to look like memes?

Title says it all lmao

Comments

• If you're good at it, yes
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Maybe if you didn't call it crap you might have gotten a better answer to your question.
  • scorto7 said:

Maybe if you didn't call it crap you might have gotten a better answer to your question.

Sensitivity I see. He just asked a basic question
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

scorto7 said:

if someone calls my art crap i would be offended. I see no reason to use the word crap in this context, it only comes across as offensive.
  • I had can I retexture stuff into memes in my head but it didn't sound nice xd
  • scorto7 said:

scorto7 said:

if someone calls my art crap i would be offended. I see no reason to use the word crap in this context, it only comes across as offensive.
    It think crap was more a way to talk about the things without being precise
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If he is meaning crap as in things in the game that look terrible, you can’t really put it any other way. You could say stuff, but that can mean everything in the game. He could say garbage, or trash but that’s not much better. If you wanted a long title then maybe ‘can I retexture things that look unpleasant into memes?’ But then you have a long title. Crap doesn’t come across as offensive to me, but I guess nothing really does. Maybe within these forums it shouldn’t be used if it offends some people though.
  • BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
    edited October 2018
    U said:

If he is meaning crap as in things in the game that look terrible, you can’t really put it any other way. You could say stuff, but that can mean everything in the game. He could say garbage, or trash but that’s not much better. If you wanted a long title then maybe ‘can I retexture things that look unpleasant into memes?’ But then you have a long title. Crap doesn’t come across as offensive to me, but I guess nothing really does. Maybe within these forums it shouldn’t be used if it offends some people though.

Overthinking it. He literally meant stuff. Also we shouldn't have to filter ourselves because some people on the fourms are sensitive
  • How did this turn into a discussion about crap, tbh, that’s really the way OP speaks, no insults there

If you do retexture stuff, I think some peeps would like to see it. Personally I won’t be interested
  • I can retexture some stuff for you lol