any Price list for simple things?

the price list im looking for is like u know
how much is dirt? how much is a cash register?
theres a price list for clothings and packs, stuff found in the cubit store
as a new player, learning that shops take a big role in the game especially since im not one who always like to buy packs that has random chances of actually giving me the item i want to get, i need to earn cubits.

any price list that has a complete list of prices for simple stuff should work, i know mgn red something made one in another website, but his list is kind of incomplete and hard to navigate or maybe there was another list that doesnt pop up on google search. But please i need it, i am getting frustrated .-.

Comments

• chirpmanchirpman Member
    5.05 Karma
    just open your menu and click on cubic shop, everything in there is what you can buy and there should be a price in cubits next to each item. you can't buy everything from the cubic store, some things you have to get in mines. you can craft the cash register and not spend any cubits if you get the required materials to craft it. here is a list of recipes and items in-game.

http://www.cubiccastles.com/recipes.php

hope this helps :)
  • ShinaYoshiShinaYoshi Member
    0.30 Karma
    im asking for a price list of dirt sand etc not recipes, im planning to make my own shop containing those kinds of items :/
    5.05 Karma

im asking for a price list of dirt sand etc not recipes, im planning to make my own shop containing those kinds of items :/

oooh. well i don't think there is anything offical. you just kind of have to decide yourself what you think it is worth.
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    Prices for almost all items here -- http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4169/cubic-castles-prices/p1

Otherwise, dirt 10-20/c, grass 10/c, sand 10/c, and trunks 4-8/c (I recommend selling trunks 100/25c) :D pm me if you need any other prices
    5.05 Karma
    don't listen to me then XD
  • ShinaYoshiShinaYoshi Member
    0.30 Karma
    ty