II have a great idea, at least for me :D. FOR DEVELOPERS OR CREATORS

2»

Comments

• Geezer also, in the video, there's a message that say "SYSTEM:" that means he is on the beta server, He clarified that it is a beta tester on the video
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    - Gumi - said:

Geezer also, in the video, there's a message that say "SYSTEM:" that means he is on the beta server, He clarified that it is a beta tester on the video

He is not a tester. How many times do I have to say it..
    In order to be a tester, most of the time you need the (**only on beta**) admin rank to be able to spawn pretty much anything that could interact with the tested item.
    He is just presenting the items.. A better word instead of "tester" would be "beta presenter" or "beta youtuber".
  • He created the video before the kitchen update :), if you realize that it's much earlier than that day, it's a beta tester, you do not have to be an administrator, it's just a server, there are many ways to connect to it . and you do not necessarily have to be an administrator, just like all the normal players can enter to normal server
  • just leave it like that, from now on I do not want to see you comment anything, I say it for the sake of our self-esteem
  • Im tired of you
  • lucaaa795 said:

Let me clear it up.
    Spanish and Portugese are official languages used in many countries all across the earth. And some players from these countries might not understand english.
    Yes. He got on beta.
    You have to be rather stupid to believe he faked it. One of the many proofs? The system message. Oh wait there is none.
    Why didn't he have the pizza mask? The developers most likely forgot to tell them about it. It happens. Gdog even had to upload another video exclusively for that one mask.
    Another thing, he does not have the (**only on beta**) "admin" rank in the video. Which means that he cannot spawn a pizza mask. And no, he is not cloaked trust me :)
    He probably didn't know that there is a pizza mask or he knew but didnt have the patience to open more packs. I do not understand spanish though.
    He gets access to beta from time to time however that does not qualify him as a beta tester. As I have mentioned in previous discussions, all he does is to showcase the items to the spanish (maybe portugese too??) playerbase
    Actual beta testers spend hours messing with a pile of some items just to see them interracting and hunting for possible bugs.

Mostly just Spanish speakers.

And @- Gumi - no hagas spam, te darán advertencia (varios comentarios seguidos)
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Lmao, it's funny how players that have played since like 7 months think they know the game more than players that have been playing cc since 2015.
  • Si te refieres a mi... Sabes que soy del 2015 no?