Cat Level Up

(Approximately) How many pet treats does it take for a cat to level up to level 15?

Comments

• MotivationMotivation Member
    edited July 2018
    It doesn't work that way, but rather how much you grind. You feed your pet a sausage and it will keep it full for 1 hour. Then you build / craft / mine and as you earn xp, your oet does as well, as long as it isn't hungry. You can tell whether your pet is hungry or not by lookig at it's xp bar. If it's hungry, you will see a spoon and fork blinking. It takes approximately 3,500 blocks to level up a pet, regardless of how high its current level already is. (A level 1 pet will reach level 2 as fast as a level 47 reaches level 48)
    So if you start from zero to level 15, you need to build, mine or craft 52,500 blocks / materials. (3,500 x 15)
    Building half dirt towers will take 4.861 hours. (If you build fast enough, you can do 3 blocks per second)
    Mining requires 14.583 hours (Assuming you have max faster mining)
    Crafting requires the same amount of time as mining too, as it takes 1 second to craft a block.
    These calculations only apply if you do it constantly and non stop.
    I hope this helps, it took way longer to write than I expected :)
  • Omg thank you so much @Motivation ! This really clears it up! Thank you!! :D
  • depends on your time. well my old thread on tips to lvl up pets was closed so i cant edit it again lol. At my experienced pet treatz last for an hour and theres already complete guide by motivation lol. But I still preffering to build mountains of dirts to lvl up pets :D