CLOSED

SirNinoSirNino Member
edited June 2018 in General Chat
Today I was in the website to download the cubic castles and saw that it was just for steam, but my computer does not run steam.
When I open the steam it does not open and get many errors, if you have another way to download the game..
Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry for bad english, i hope you understand.

I already downloaded the game, thanks for the help!

Comments

• Your English is understandable! Very!

There is no other way to play on PC besides steam. There are mobile options although.
  • hmm =/
    My mobile is broken..
  • Yeah, there are no other options than steam. Could you show me what errors you get while installing or opening steam? It could just be permission issue while installing or something easy to fix. As far as I know, installing steam shouldn't be an issue as it's like any other apps.
  • Attempt to contact steam support, before that delete and redownload steam to make sure your not behind on any updates.
  • You can always Google a solution too. Search your exact problem, complete with the error message, and I'm sure you'll find an answer :)
    If not, contact support by sending a ticket at support.cubiccastles.com
  • SirNino said:

Today I was in the website to download the cubic castles and saw that it was just for steam, but my computer does not run steam.
    When I open the steam it does not open and get many errors, if you have another way to download the game..
    Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry for bad english, i hope you understand.

Try this: Download but do not run it, save it and note where it is saved. Then go to your download folder and right click on it and open properties on steam and select 'unblock, then apply and ok. now try to run it from your download folder.
  • I already downloaded the game, thanks for the help!
  • DeemzDeemz Member
    you cant close ot without me ;)
  • Ok @Professional Killer sounds like he wants it closed :)
This discussion has been closed.