Making a comeback. Literally! (Haitus end, stream startup, and new alias)

MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
edited June 2018 in Community
That's right, as the title says: I'm making a comeback to Cubic Castles.

So, yeah I've been on a very long hiatus, haha. Honestly It's not just Cubic Castles, I've been on a break form a lot of things.
But CC was definitely something I needed a break from. Prior to the hiatus I just spent waaaay to much time on here. Since then it's has been a pretty crazy year and it's only half way through 2018. A lot has changed and with all this being said I'm very happy to announce my return; but not as "Chickthulhu".

Back during the last week of 2017, I made a big new years resolution for myself. I had a lot of talked about interests and goals but I wasn't really trying to put forth the effort into them? Well now that has all changed, thanks to this lovely new years resolution. I've actually stuck to it; I've altered a lot in my life and honestly it's been for the better. <3

With the new year comes a new me and I know that's a pretty cheesy and generic quote since everybody does that whole <i class="Italic">'new year, new me' trend but I actually have altered a lot in my life and honestly it's been for the better.

So let's breakdown a little bit of what I've been up to since the hiatus!
  1. I've heavily gotten into Cosplay. It's a hobby turned into lifestyle. That and my Instagram finally has a purpose! haha.
  2. I now have a proper set up (for the most part) to stream and I always said if I ever got a good computer to stream, CC would have a special place on my twitch.
  3. New alias: New year, new me, new alias! Right? I will now be going under "Moxxie"
    I've been going under it on other sites for some time now; I just haven't really made it out as an announcement on CC. I made the account name on CC probably about a year and a half ago? I was using her mainly for mining purposes, but now she'll essentially become my full-timer account and the one I stream with.
    I've been using this name professionally as a gamertag elsewhere too; both casual and competitive purposes.
    #EsportsMeme ;)

I guess that pretty much sums up the important stuff that's gone down for me this year. I've been currently finishing up thing's for future stream sessions and wouldn't mind getting back into the builder groove soon. Hopefully coming back I'll encounter some familiar users; There's some names I definitely miss. The game's what, 4 years old this year? Time flies. There's still gotta be more veterans running around, right?
Will definitely be coming back soon in the next few days, stream and all.

Want to find me now? I'm currently ready to go on Twitch and further links are all connected to my Twitch.

twitch.tv/moxxieontwitch

Comments