Kice's Suggestions:

Kice's Suggestions:

Increase the Max LVL to 100, but very, very hard to reach. That there are benefits in every 10 levels.
- LVL 60: You can choose any previous PERK.
- LVL 70: You can choose any previous PERK.
- LVL 80: You get one more half heart.
- LVL 90: You get one more half heart.
- LVL 100: More 5% of discount in the Cubit Store (it's like a Merchant Perk LVL 3), and the crown of your name(Patron reward, gold decoration in the player's name) changes to blue (diamond).

A membership that you have to pay every month to keep your VIP benefits (10$ or less)
VIP benefits:
- A new exclusive city to the players with membership, where the mines has chances to get double resources.
- You can choose the color of your message (like the Executioner's Mask effect, but more colors)
- 5% of discount in Cubits purchases.
- You level up faster (a VIP perk, similar to the SuperXP, but just available with membership)
- VIP Wand, untradable, that pull and attack players (just when you have membership). It will vanish when your membership expire.
- A diamond shield that reflet attacks, untradable (it's like the VIP wand).

A weekly PVP event (Saturday or Sunday), that the best players will get reward.
- Top 1: A gold wings that drops magic dust, like the fairies dust (The wings will have duration of one week, until the start of the next event)
- Top 2 and 3: 5.000 cubits.
- Top 4 to 10: 2.000 cubits.
- Top 11 to 50: 500 cubits.

A monthly Clan VS Clan event.
Add a box at "The Cubic Town Center" (like the raffle box) that only the clan leaders can donate 'recube points' to join in the event. But just the 4 clans with the highest amount of recube points donated will play.

During the event:
These four clans members can go to a realm, where the objective is to dominate a tower/castle, they need to say on a block that changes its color according to each clan (just the clan leaders can make the block change color). To make the block change its color, the clan leader will need to stay on that block for 3 seconds, but if there are someone else on the block, you will need to kill him first to start to count the 3 seconds. When the match time run out, the last clan that is on the block, will win the match.

Rewards to the winning clan:
- All winning clan members will get an exclusive hat and a small flag, only available until the next event though.
- The Clan Leader can pay 100.000 cubits to craft an awesome crystal (beautiful with rainbow effects), with 2 or 3 blocks of height.

Temporary items, that will disappear with a certain amount of uses and/or time (like the trap dice and wands)
- A block that harvest the bushes/trees when it explode, but it dont destroy the farm, it just harvest them.
- Shields that protect yourself against attacks for a certain (x) 'amount of times'.
- Wooden Shield: Protect yourself for 1x 'amount of times'.
- Silver Shield: Protect yourself for 2x 'amount of times'.
- Golden Shield: Protect yourself for 3x 'amount of times'.

Comments

• I want this
  • ~quack this is sandbox game not PVP game and devs are planning to add more level and more perks, also this isn't a "pay for play"game if there's a VIP mode it will make poor Qbee jealous and Quit this game
    And not all Qbees are patron some of them don't want to spend IRL money for cubits, and some of them hate Patrons
  • No Bad idea, Think of the disadvantages we Normal qbees have when Other ones have this BE FAIR
  • kicekice Member
    They are focused on the vip plan
    but what about other ideas?
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    edited April 2016
    what about 3 months Membership = 5k free cubits each month. Acces to the test servers. No slow walk when the inventory is full. ?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    The VIP would totally ruïn the whole game, so please that not, the rest is ok
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited April 2016
    ZPINOL said:

Acces to the test servers.

What? Only admins and beta tester who can enter that server and the beta testers are trustworthy people and they made it like that to keep secret of new items or maybe bugs
    ZPINOL said:

Acces to the test servers.

What? Only admins and beta tester who can enter that server and the beta testers are trustworthy people and they made it like that to keep secret of new items or maybe bugs
  • I say no to vip. This isn't a p2w game, and let's not make it one either. And the pvp perks? Don't you think this game already has enough of those? It would be really unfair for low level players.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • there are many V.I.P games most of them are not good.whereas,cubic castles is a non-V.I.P game in which poor and rich people r given same importance.
  • Pay...To.....Win?!? O-o
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I 100% support the lvl 100 idea, I have been stuck at lvl 50 for 6+ months and almost have another account at lvl 50. D:
  • Well the lvl 100 idea is good, but the V.I.P. Is just unfair