Game Item Suggestion!

I have a suggestion that I'd like to see. I think a recipe book would be a good addition to the game, and I think other people would agree. I don't think that this recipe book would be easy to get, however. Maybe a series of quests could reward the player with a new recipe booklet. It could be bought and sold like any other items, but I believe that this could greatly help.

Pros: Would make reviewing crafting recipes better. Could help save time by not requiring players to look recipes up, or go to the Cubic Learning Center.

Cons: This item could remove the need for crafting sections of the Cubic Learning Center.

Comments

• I'd like to make an addition to this. It adds recipes that you have already done, such as if I dyed a plaster block blue, in the booklet would appear that recipe
  • Flamerock said:

I'd like to make an addition to this. It adds recipes that you have already done, such as if I dyed a plaster block blue, in the booklet would appear that recipe

nice idea^
  • Great ideas. I agree that it would take lots to implement.
  • YoussYouss Member
    I like the idea maybe to fix the constant update thing they can make it update able in real time so they can update it when ever they want easily