Suggestion: Cubit card

1) What's its name: Cubit Card (Or similarities - you can think of a better name for it)
2) How does it work?
Simple: If someone consumes this, they will receive an [X] amount of cubits

3) What can it be used for?
Storing bunch of cubits in one item in your inventory
You can take it anywhere you want (Like a mobile pig)
Prizes for parkours, games and so on
Prizes for official events (Like a 100000-cubit card)

4) How do we make it?
We can either:
+Buy it in shop (2250c for a 2000-cubit card, with 250c as fee to prevent scams from it)
+Have a Cubit Card Machine! We can make cards which can be in any valve you want!
-> Suggested price for it: 10000c (To prevent scams)

Comments

• Keep in mind the merchant perk -15% price c:
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Awesome idea though :p should say how many cubits it has
  • Atm you can withdraw monthly! and earn 100c-900c!
    Atm card is worth 10k in the cubit store!
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    :D Nice Idea
  • Yeah pretty nice idea but hmm I saw lots patron NewQbee and that time I saw a patron NewQbee told others that He/she was scammed cause drop game, Permission, or Password, so is there a way to prevent a NewQbee's card being scammed by other? I hope you understand what I wrote cause I'm a bit confused today... oh yea the reason why I wrote this cause Newbies don't have any scammed experience and lots of them are think that all peeps here are nice and friendly and they don't know that there are lots scammer here
  • Atm you can withdraw monthly! and earn 100c-900c!

But like Quacker said , some of us have the merchant perk and will make cubits out of it easily, we buy it... We get 5-15% of what we spent back and we can sell the card for its full price with like 5% taken off.
  • CD87CD87 Member

Atm you can withdraw monthly! and earn 100c-900c!

But like Quacker said , some of us have the merchant perk and will make cubits out of it easily, we buy it... We get 5-15% of what we spent back and we can sell the card for its full price with like 5% taken off.
    That's why there're only 2 or 3 types (Like a 2000c card for 2250c, 5000c card for 5560c, etc)