JackFury's Personalized Qbee Pictures (NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS ATM)
Hello, fellow qbees!
After taking a nice break, I'm ready to bring pencil to paper (not literally, of course, since I draw digitally) and re-open my drawing business. I'm also in need of cubits (aren't we all?) so I'm going to try and earn some.
This thread is for pictures of qbees, wearing whatever you want and doing whatever you want. If you want a picture of something else from the game that isn't a qbee, private message me and we'll get it set up! I'm willing to draw it!
Pictures are 700c each, and include a qbee wearing an outfit of your choice in a pose of your choice, with either a solid color background or an abstract shapes background.
Backgrounds: A scenic background (e.g., space, sky, biome,) is 300c extra. Be specific about what you want! The more info you give me, the better the picture will turn out!
What I need:- Outfit. List all the clothing items you want your qbee to wear, or even better, add a screenshot of your qbee!
- Additonal Qbees. You may have up to two more Qbees in your picture, each one costs 250c more.
- Pet (optional) Don't forget your doog! Pets are important as well, and I will include 1 with your qbee on a standard order. Additional pets are 25c each.
- Background. Backgrounds are 300c each. A background can be anything from a outer space to a desert mine, just let me know! If you do not want to pay 300c extra, that's perfectly fine! You can still have abstract shapes or a solid color behind your qbee, just include that in your order. If you do not include any information about what background you want, I will choose what I feel is the best match. If you do want a paid background, tell me precisely what you want. Don't leave out details! It helps me create what you're envisioning.
- Gender. This is important as well, I need to know what body type to draw. If you don't tell me if it's a boy or a girl, I'll guess based on your username and profile picture. It might not be correct, just a warning!
- Pose. This is important! I need to know how you want your qbee positioned! If you have an umbrella, do you want it open or closed? Over the shoulder, or being leaned on? If you have wings, do you want your qbee flying or landed? Do you want the wings folded in or unfurled? If you have a wand, do you want the qbee holding it at its side, or firing it? Do you want the qbee waving, making a peace sign, or just standing with its arms at its sides? The face is important as well. Do you want a certain facial expression? Don't leave anything out, I need all the info I can get!
- Be sure to include anything and everything! This helps me out a lot as I can draw more closely to what you have in mind. There's nothing I hate more than disappointing my customers because they didn't give me enough information and they didn't like the end product! I want you to be happy with your picture!
I will have a queue of orders, so please be patient! I will work on the pictures as soon as I get them, you will most likely receive them 24 hours or less after your order (depending on how many orders I get and other unforeseen irl circumstances).
Default image size is 800x800px. If you want a higher resolution (anything higher and I doubt you can use it as a forums profile pic), let me know!
Payment: I have a tip piggy by the main door of JackFury's Realm, this is my favorite way of doing these transactions. However, if you want to pay me in-game using a register, simply add me and we'll try to meet up! I have had people claim to pay me using the piggy and then never get around to doing it, please don't be a swindler ;^; Sorry to say this, but I will not post your finished picture until I find the cubits in my piggy, even if I've finished drawing it. This is just to prevent people from taking advantage of me, as I have no surefire way to ensure the transaction besides this. Thanks for understanding, guys!
Note for payment: I do not provide pictures in order of who ordered first, I provide them in order of who paid first. Here's an example of something that happened before:
Qbee 1: I'd like a pic
Qbee 2: Me as well
I draw Qbee 1's picture first because they ordered first. However, Qbee 2 paid right after ordering, whereas Qbee 1 changed their mind, decided they didn't want it, and never paid. Qbee 2's was unnecessarily delayed because of this.
My point is this: When you pay, you are assuring me that you do still want your picture, that you won't back out of it. If you order and then change your mind, you're welcome to let me know. But once you pay, I will then get started on your picture, instead of holding it in limbo while I and other people in line wait for you to pay. Thanks guys! ^^
R O G E R
Mad Dog Gamer
This discussion has been closed.