A new command

How about adding a command that will allow us to see player’s perks and level? For example: /info (player name) it would also show farming level, total crops harvested and more profile stuff.

Comments

• Why? We don't need to know everyone's perk... no for me =/
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    why would anyone want to know?
    #RespectThePrivacy
  • +1
  • This is a particularly tricky subject. On one hand you could say it is privacy and on the other you could say its only perks in CC, like really how personal is that?

I'm not sure in what scenario you would need to know another's perks but I don't see a privacy problem with it.

Everyone's public level is displayed and if you think that your perks and level are any different in personal privacy then you're kidding yourself.

There isn't a reason nor anti-reason for having this feature in place but I don't think its something the devs should waste their time on but feel free to convince me otherwise.
  • edited April 2018
    Idk why everyone is so scared of this being a privacy issue lol it’s not like it says ur social security number or your house address, personally I would like to see an option like this when u click on a friend in the friends list

why people need know my things??
  • >When perks are private things. lmao
    we all share the same perks, but we get them in different order, i like this +1
  • It’s just a suggestion guys
  • Well while Noah and Nght are correct and I agree with their statements the argument still remains on why we would need it and why the devs should spend time on it. How does it benefit you to know someone's perks.

It isn't particularly bad but there just isn't enough reason for this function to be added.

Anyone who declines due to privacy or thinks this is a breach of privacy are really kidding themselves.