New update

EidenEiden Member
edited February 2018 in Help Requests
Can you add a new update to make building easy im building a city and its too hard so im thinking of a map wich in the player can see realm/room details and select large and hight and length he want and build direct from the map its really a ig project but that will sloves alot of problems

Comments

• The Cubit Store allows you to pick what size what you want your room to be, y'know?
    Plus an information bumper will allow players to see room details such as size, creation date and owner name.
  • I said make BUILDING easy please a map that the qbee have can build direct from it
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • I didint got all my life to build because i enjoy play with my friend and i need work to get cubits
    And if ill play every day to build inwill not finish soon beleive me its not easy
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited February 2018
    If you are truly stuck, I recommend this: If you've ever heard of grid paper, that's what you need. It's a piece of paper with little squares (sometimes .5cm, others are 1cm). You can plan/lay out how you want it to look, and the height/width is easy. That is also how I build pixels.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited February 2018
    If it's a large project, it's best to find some trustworthy friends to help you. It will be much faster than building alone.

And planning on a grid paper like @DsBerrypaw said is also a good idea, though you can just imagine it in your head if you're used to building.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Would be a nice idea, although i dont think it will be ever added since its very hard to code...

But yeah, like above said you can better ask good friends to help build (sure they can mess up something but you then just have to change some details)
  • the map is a good idea though but I dont think it suits cc well, just imagine some realms with floating islands that overlaps the lands below, the map would look like its all occupied... also I just realized that I really think its hard to code as elemental said since most of us build a terrain first for example builds grass/blocks all over the realm (i dont have any idea on coding but im not sure if its possible) :<
  • I really do think the game building system is at it's easiest level, and therefore does not need to be improved. If you don't find building easy don't do it, simple
  • -1, building is fine the way it is :D If you're urged to make a city, ask a few trusted friends and or family members w/ cc accounts to help :D