I'm trading a Teletaco bumper for the following:

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited November 2017 in Trading Section
I have 2 different teletaco bumpers to 2 different places and I keep mixing up the tacos in my inventory. Can someone trade me a Quantum Fries, Trans Pickle, Warp Cola, or Telefrank bumper for my teletaco and 200c? I just want to use a different kind of warp food to my track. Anyone interested in trading?

Comments

  • me maybe for a star bumper, but is one more rare than another? I would like a veteran to reply this before we do the trade ;)
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited November 2017
    Vicream said:

    me maybe for a star bumper, but is one more rare than another? I would like a veteran to reply this before we do the trade ;)

    Actually, the Teletaco bumper is more common than the ones I listed, so I added cubits on to the trade. I do not want a star bumper, it's not on the list. I'm not quite sure why the most common one (start bumper) gives the most warp food (50) while the rarer ones give less. It doesn't make sense ;-; Anyways, anyone up for a trade?
  • VicreamVicream Member
    edited November 2017
    JackFury said:

    Vicream said:

    me maybe for a star bumper, but is one more rare than another? I would like a veteran to reply this before we do the trade ;)

    Actually, the Teletaco bumper is more common than the ones I listed, so I added cubits on to the trade. I do not want a star bumper, it's not on the list. I'm not quite sure why the most common one (start bumper) gives the most warp food (50) while the rarer ones give less. It doesn't make sense ;-; Anyways, anyone up for a trade?
    Oh, ok.. So you're saying that Star Bumper is the only one that gives 50 of it teleporting food? The other give 25?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Vicream said:

    JackFury said:

    Vicream said:

    me maybe for a star bumper, but is one more rare than another? I would like a veteran to reply this before we do the trade ;)

    Actually, the Teletaco bumper is more common than the ones I listed, so I added cubits on to the trade. I do not want a star bumper, it's not on the list. I'm not quite sure why the most common one (start bumper) gives the most warp food (50) while the rarer ones give less. It doesn't make sense ;-; Anyways, anyone up for a trade?
    Oh, ok.. So you're saying that Star Bumper is the only one that gives 50 of it teleporting food? The other give 25?
    Yep.
  • Actually, no food bumper is rarer than another. It's just that the Crunch and Pizza came first, then a few weeks later they added Taco and burger. Then a few months later, they decided to add the fries, cucumber, cola and telefrank. That is why the crunch ones seem to be cheaper than the rest, because they were released earlier.
  • Hey, I have an extra fries bumper!
  • Hey, I have an extra fries bumper!

    Heh for Star Bumper?

  • Vicream said:

    Hey, I have an extra fries bumper!

    Heh for Star Bumper?

    No, for Jack's teletaco bumper. If you want another bumper, I do have extra beamburgers.
  • Vicream said:

    Hey, I have an extra fries bumper!

    Heh for Star Bumper?

    No, for Jack's teletaco bumper. If you want another bumper, I do have extra beamburgers.
    So beamburgers for star bumper ? xD
Sign In or Register to comment.