Halloween time

edited September 2017 in General Chat 44.45 Karma
Guys,The ghost hunt back on halloween's time ?

Normal players vote :D
  1. Did u want the ghost hunting back at hallowen??37 votes
    1. yes!
      56.76%
    2. no!
      21.62%
    3. I'm poor, I do not have the money to buy things to find ghosts *sad face*
      21.62%

Comments

• Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    309.15 Karma
    No one knows, the dev almost never gives any hints
  • RarixRarix Member
    111.75 Karma
    indeed i don't want it, and i don't think it will back again, and i think even devs wants to make another different event or anything, but except that hunting thingy.
  • xPrewTheGamexPrewTheGame Member
    6.00 Karma
    Maybe..
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    190.05 Karma
    I know that tomorrow, The Cubic Times will give importants infos about the halloween update :)
  • PiousPious Member
    37.25 Karma
    I don't because I've hoarded away the majority of the items and the prices have sense skyrocketed. Those gems are my investment.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    30.10 Karma
    Yes, but with different plasm.
  • Mitsuha MiyamizuMitsuha Miyamizu FamiliarMember, Familiar
    0.30 KarmaFamiliar
    Ghost hunt?! :O
  • That One DuckThat One Duck Member
    2.80 Karma
    I honestly don't want it back. You needed luck, A LOT of money, and people to hunt with just to get a few plasms.
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited October 2017 309.15 Karma

I honestly don't want it back. You needed luck, A LOT of money, and people to hunt with just to get a few plasms.

Well you dont needed luck, just to know what spawned where and then just find it, only luck that came was that you needed a place where nobody has been yet

And money, sure you needed a lot of it, but when i went doing it i had within a day dubble the ammount of cubits then i payed for them since plasms sold very well

And you could easily do it yourself, just dig a hole of 2 deep next to the plasm and make the plasm go into it and you could just catch it

I just hope it wont be the same plasms
  • AND IT CAME XD
  • 0.35 Karma
    I relate too much with the last poll option lmao