Small Preview Video

Comments

• Please make sculpt blocks take quite a while to make the price is going to drop lots when we get those :/
  • Eagence said:

Nice work there is still more to do ^_^. I liked all alot ^_^
    I even made a list for it, and yes I am unsatisfiable evil ^_^

Eagence's Lovable Annoying Checklist With Comments:

- balls, balls more balls
    *check*

- no eight balls
    *cries* *check*

- no metals balls
    *cries more* *check*

- no volleyball balls
    *cry cries* *check*

- no tumbleweeds, no drugs
    *cant cry anymore* *check*

- no fireball projectiles
    *still crying* *check*

- Eye burning colors on glass icons
    *my eyes burn* *check*

- limited number of 1/8 blocks
    *at least craftable now* *check*

- no 1/8 plasters or glass yet
    *but not enough types* *check*

-a place to put my stalkers, cuttomatic
    *time to clean freezer* *check*

- switching items by numbers
    *caution building zone* *check*

- useless left mouse button
    *hidden political referance* *check*

- new perks shown in perk list
    *no need for reading glasses* *check*

- a switch for patron signs
    *for days you are on vacation* *check*

- still only one patron sign
    *pls on my office* *check*

- good vibes and music
    *but no vuvuzella* *cries* *check*

-no ocean, forest or bird sounds
    *but no bagpipe* *cries* *check*

-no food on table, more colors to farm
    *me want grapes and pumkins to grow* *check*

- lots of expected bugs
    *pesticides more pesticides* *check*

YES! That list is just YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • Omg awesome!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited September 2017

Imagine custom speakers, kinda like how you have Music Squencers in LBP.

That is something I thought of that I'm interested in doing... so it might happen one day. Of course it's a bigger job to implement, but ultimately something along these lines would be best because then people can put in whatever songs they want. I think it would have to be done in a fairly simple way though to be accessible and so it wouldn't use too much cpu, so I'm not sure yet how feasible it actually is. (what is lbp?)

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited September 2017

Ok... I want a link to the cubic town music... This is the perfect music for when i sit in the town center ^_^ can we get a link for the music? XD if thats possible? This would make my day even peaceful whenever i go to the town center

There's no link since the music is not purchased from somewhere online. It was written for cubic. (though I suppose we could consider putting the "cubic soundtrack" on steam in full quality to download like some other games do.. if that's something people would want)

Please make sculpt blocks take quite a while to make the price is going to drop lots when we get those :/

They will be slow and it will be some work to craft the machines and get lots of them going, but I think it gives an opportunity for some QBees to really work at crafting them and then they can resell them or the cutter machines to QBees who don't want to go through the trouble or don't have as much time. At least for a while until they become more plentiful and the demand drops.
  • i spent 20k at pixel blocks pack :O this will save me up then.
    i don't care if they will drop haha :P
  • 1+ best sculpty ve but Rainbow > craftable
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Imagine custom speakers, kinda like how you have Music Squencers in LBP.

That is something I thought of that I'm interested in doing... so it might happen one day. Of course it's a bigger job to implement, but ultimately something along these lines would be best because then people can put in whatever songs they want. I think it would have to be done in a fairly simple way though to be accessible and so it wouldn't use too much cpu, so I'm not sure yet how feasible it actually is. (what is lbp?)

Lbp means little big planet

Ok... I want a link to the cubic town music... This is the perfect music for when i sit in the town center ^_^ can we get a link for the music? XD if thats possible? This would make my day even peaceful whenever i go to the town center

There's no link since the music is not purchased from somewhere online. It was written for cubic. (though I suppose we could consider putting the "cubic soundtrack" on steam in full quality to download like some other games do.. if that's something people would want)
    I would love to have a download link for them ^^

Please make sculpt blocks take quite a while to make the price is going to drop lots when we get those :/

They will be slow and it will be some work to craft the machines and get lots of them going, but I think it gives an opportunity for some QBees to really work at crafting them and then they can resell them or the cutter machines to QBees who don't want to go through the trouble or don't have as much time. At least for a while until they become more plentiful and the demand drops.
    Well i wouldnt even really mind if the price would hughly drop, this is still a building game and not a shopping simulator...

Also multiposter :p (joking)

Also btw in the video you weared a hat i never saw, is that gonna be a new halloween item?
  • amazing updates!

I would suggest a speaker with sad music?

- When the update is out, the sound files would probably be in the game files. So you basically already have it when you update cubic castles.

• Was it you who composed those songs? I'm curious!
    obito said:

amazing updates!

I would suggest a speaker with sad music?

- When the update is out, the sound files would probably be in the game files. So you basically already have it when you update cubic castles.

Yes but the reason games often release soundtracks separately is because the music files included with the game are compressed to make the download smaller, so separate soundtracks let people have higher quality versions of the music if they want.

CD87 said:

Was it you who composed those songs? I'm curious!

yeah, I did
  • Now i will finally be able to make a cool realm with sculpty blocks, and maybe a HALLOWEEN town.................................
    GooseBumps!
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    What about an option to have music in the whole realm for those who want it in a 100x100 but dont want to spend tons of cubits to cover the realm? Maybe an amplifier block or something?
  • Ok... I want a link to the cubic town music... This is the perfect music for when i sit in the town center ^_^ can we get a link for the music? XD if thats possible? This would make my day even peaceful whenever i go to the town center

Welp ill need to get steam then XD if that ever happens :)

Welp ill need to get steam then XD if that ever happens :)
    Or maybe he also can put it on the site of cc?
    Well I assume you guys would only want to download soundtrack if you liked it and nobody has heard it yet so... there's time :-)
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Guys as you can see that Head on Video..
    it's a head that split and with red eye.

It's a new mask upcoming for Halloween!
  • *Reassurance**Reassurance* Member
    edited September 2017
    CosmicCow said:

One thing Kewberth didn't mention is that soccer and golf balls can be hit harder or softer, depending on how long your run up to them is....

I need the actual YouTube plz. I cannot control the quality

EDIT: Nevermind
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited September 2017

CosmicCow said:

One thing Kewberth didn't mention is that soccer and golf balls can be hit harder or softer, depending on how long your run up to them is....

I need the actual YouTube plz. I cannot control the quality
    Youtube channel: Cubic Castles
    the first video

if u not found

here is the Link, to go in Youtube Klik on that Video Title

youtube link:
  • Siddd said:

Oh man, I cant wait to see what The Cubening sounds like! Will have to spam those speakers across my horror realms. Nice stuffs!

Especially your Mars one
  • Imagine custom speakers, kinda like how you have Music Squencers in LBP.

Lbp means little big planet

I would love to have a download link for them ^^

Well i wouldnt even really mind if the price would hughly drop, this is still a building game and not a shopping simulator...

Also multiposter :p (joking)

Also btw in the video you weared a hat i never saw, is that gonna be a new halloween item?
    Pretty sure, never saw something like that, no one did...
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    HYPER HYPE FOR MUSIC UPDATE!!!!!
  • Mask? What do you mean?

Y y y ou were wearing like a scary hat/mask ! :O it shall stay as a secret :o
    That mask totally threw me off... I'm tryin to figure out what it is, no offense. It looks like a cross between sub-vamp and head vamp.. without the hair and as if someone axed u in the head which changed ur head shape... Im probably going to regret writing that.. Wisdom says don't say anything that could upset or offend SirKew. But i can't help the honesty --- its just soooo ... odd??? Which makes me really wish for some knowledge on whats going on there....
    And of course SWEET UPDATE!!! You're awesome for this one!! Love it!
  • When will be live?

When will be live?

Like he said, before halloween and if apple approves it early (like a 1% chance) then it will be around next werk
  • Question - When we get the music boxes, are youtubers allowed to extract the music from the files and use them for videos?
  • Great job ^.^

Question - When we get the music boxes, are youtubers allowed to extract the music from the files and use them for videos?

I will look into this... Ideally I think it's something I would like to allow people to do if they want to do it, but I just have to check into maybe making some kind of explicit license that allows the use for the specific purpose of youtube videos about cc or something like that.