What do you wish for Cubic Castles in the Future?

Everything is said above let's just keep this thread fun!

Let's start from me :)

I only wish 3 things in CC
1. That building will be prominent in the game, aside from shops.
2. That CC will be known by alot of people around the world and reach 1 million players around the world!
3. That the game and community metamorphs to form a very kind community/culture and amazing game at the same time.

Comments

• i wish the game to be even better and much less boring and yes also for it to reach a ton of players :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    1: that costumes can wear hats too xD
    2: that cubic castles becomes an build game, not the shopping simulator it is now
    3: that this game will get really big and populair amongst many people
  • 1: that costumes can wear hats too xD
    2: that cubic castles becomes an build game, not the shopping simulator it is now
    3: that this game will get really big and populair amongst many people

My wishes :
    1. Elemental god's first wish
    2. Elemental god's first wish
    3. Elemental god's first wish
  • Scammers turning into good Qbee's and more amazing updates :D
  • 1: that cubic castles wont become roblox 2.0
    2: more blocks
    3: more servers
  • 1. EXPANSION of players world wideeeeee
    2. scam rates dropping by 99%
    3. new costumes/vanity wear
  • 1.stuff
    2.more stuff
    3.more detail
    4. let us have blocks so we can make pixel art
  • 1. A stronger/faster server for when the game expands (with actual players, not alts for whatever reason they're made)
    2. More suggestion from the community that will benefit the game and ALL players
    3. Less scammers/thieves and more friendly/mature players joining (honestly, sometimes, i notice that scammers are the cause of more scammers, mainly because someone who loses something may want to steal to get it back)
  • my wishes? hmm :v

1. No more scammer
    2. Cubic castles become a building game
    3. i wish there is hoverboard (flyng board) and contact lenses for qbee to be more unique
    4. Dem shirt should have set with pant like dem hawaiian shirt doesnr have set with pant (Ik you can just use any pant that match but it would be cool if it has set OuO)
    5. More Block pl0x
    6. More colour pl0x
    7. ok thats all :v
  • 1. That players will be restricted to one realm (with as many rooms as they want) so the over world won't be so crowded and realms won't decay so fast.
    2. And yes to wearing wigs AND hats.
    3. That more people will do their own mining and crafting so there will be less begging.
    4. A half triangle Block, sort of like |_\ , but with corners connected, so we can make more realistic roofs and pyramids.
    5. Interior doors that function like a door instead of a portal.
    6. Most importantly, that people will stop insulting and belittling each other.
    7. Oh, and a switch to turn off Hollas when you don't want to listen to the nonsense.
  • Shaanti said:

1. That players will be restricted to one realm (with as many rooms as they want) so the over world won't be so crowded and realms won't decay so fast.
    3. That more people will do their own mining and crafting so there will be less begging.
    4. A half triangle Block, sort of like |_\ , but with corners connected, so we can make more realistic roofs and pyramids.
    7. Oh, and a switch to turn off Hollas when you don't want to listen to the nonsense.

*i respect your opinion* but i think the overworld is already way too empty e.e
  • piratax10 said:

Shaanti said:

*i respect your opinion* but i think the overworld is already way too empty e.e

Hmmm. Well now I'm confused. I thought realm decay existed to make sure everyone had a spot to build on in case a player just left their castle there without playing for weeks. Is this not the case? I would appreciate some info on this. Thanks for pointing it out Piratax.
  • I wish for more mature and creative people to join the community, less spam/hate, and this game to last for a very long time. :)
  • 1) Cake hat...
    2) No drama on the community
    Meh, just those I guess?
  • I just want NPC's in game and more quest so I can go have fun finishing them ;Q;
  • Jadabug said:

I just want NPC's in game and more quest so I can go have fun finishing them ;Q;

Already there, XD.
  • edited September 2017
    1.bigger realms (1
    Shaanti said:

1. That players will be restricted to one realm (with as many rooms as they want) so the over world won't be so crowded and realms won't decay so fast.

1 realm?
    You must be insane
    It'd be hard to make people visit your realms
    What is it with lazy people?
    Is it that hard to click on a spot daily?
    Also 4 overworlds barely have realms
    Also cc was bigger before and that's why realms decay
    Just because you don't use it doesn't mean no one does
    So you want to change people?
    The way humans act isn't a cc feature
    You can turn off hollas very easily
    (I find it strange that someone that speaks nonsense is complaining about nonsense)
    Simply go to parental controls in the settings and block messages by non friends
    EDIT:Also in the past lobbies didn't exist you could only go to your realm by placing it that's an other reason to why they decay (so others would have space)
  • Just more blocks to build with like maybe a wool block
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited September 2017
    Here're my wishes:
    1) CC would become a truly block-building game as stated in Steam's store page
    2) CC would become more and more popular
    3) More things that satisfy both the players and the game's income
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    MORE ORANGE AND STRAWBERRY COLOR STUFF...we should get orange trees for farms so we can make orange color and we need brown color too in game....its lame to use dirt as brown in pixel art :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I want brown dye! Also I really want them to release that block thats in town center around the fountain. Apparently its the foundation? Not actually a useable block but i want it!! Too perty
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited September 2017

I want brown dye! Also I really want them to release that block thats in town center around the fountain. Apparently its the foundation? Not actually a useable block but i want it!! Too perty

Oh you mean the bedrock? Yeah it has been made in the game to stop the scams where people copied the official realms and let people drop the stuff

Thats why its not abtainable
  • 1. More Dyes,
    2. more Blocks,
    3. more Nice People,
    4. less Bad People,
    5. more challenge and the last
    6. keep exist.
  • I like everyone's wishes
  • I wish just a thing, that it carries on growing :D
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • 1.bigger realms (1

Shaanti said:

1 realm?
    You must be insane
    (I find it strange that someone that speaks nonsense is complaining about nonsense)
    Simply go to parental controls in the settings and block messages by non friends
    EDIT:Also in the past lobbies didn't exist you could only go to your realm by placing it that's an other reason to why they decay (so others would have space)
    I DO NOT appreciate being called insane, or lazy. This comment is rude and unhelpful.
  • Uh I think

1. Make it so you can increase the size of a realm that has already been created
    2. More Cheaper hats around 100c - 500c
    3. More types of crops (Cabbage, Carrot ETC)
    4. Customizable Cars! (Change Colour, Upgrade Speed and Turn Speed ETC)
    5. Big Chests. They Store more fit more stuff in them and are the same size as normal chests
  • Shaanti said:

1.bigger realms (1

Shaanti said:

1 realm?
    You must be insane
    I DO NOT appreciate being called insane, or lazy. This comment is rude and unhelpful.
    Someone here needs to learn what an opinion is