PiousPious Member
edited November 2018 in Off-Topic 37.25 Karma
 

Comments

  • QbirdQbird Member
    103.85 Karma
    Farming level or normal ?
    Also support is our best bud
  • PiousPious Member
    edited September 2017 37.25 Karma
     
  • 12.40 Karma
    Support! Support! Support! MABZY!!!
  • *-Jinxy-**-Jinxy-* Member
    7.35 Karma
    Eagence said:

    Rarely it happens after updates... Let mabz know, he will help you.

    True, sorry it happened. Though I have never experienced this, so I can't tell you anything..
  • Gao-GosiGao-Gosi Member
    4.70 Karma
    i also stuck with lvl up my farm xp
    so seems theres really issues
    since my son just farmed once and he lvl up and can chose a farm perk
    i stuck i got the 1000 xp as its written on my completed quests
    but i got no perk to chose so seems my farming lvl stucks

    i already send a support ticket
    maybe there really issues with alts ?!
  • *-Jinxy-**-Jinxy-* Member
    7.35 Karma
    Gao_Gosi said:

    i also stuck with lvl up my farm xp
    so seems theres really issues
    since my son just farmed once and he lvl up and can chose a farm perk
    i stuck i got the 1000 xp as its written on my completed quests
    but i got no perk to chose so seems my farming lvl stucks

    i already send a support ticket
    maybe there really issues with alts ?!

    Just ask Mabz, he'd try help you. Though it's a rare change to get it.
  • Gao-GosiGao-Gosi Member
    4.70 Karma
    i already send support but when i read pious post i wonder maybe this glitch not only affect farm xp
    it also can maybe affect normal lvl of an alt
    and not only farming lvl or perks
  • *-Jinxy-**-Jinxy-* Member
    7.35 Karma
    Gao_Gosi said:

    i already send support but when i read pious post i wonder maybe this glitch not only affect farm xp
    it also can maybe affect normal lvl of an alt
    and not only farming lvl or perks

    I'm sorry to hear this... But maybe just try uninstall the game and reinstall it. It should fix it...
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma

    Gao_Gosi said:

    i already send support but when i read pious post i wonder maybe this glitch not only affect farm xp
    it also can maybe affect normal lvl of an alt
    and not only farming lvl or perks

    I'm sorry to hear this... But maybe just try uninstall the game and reinstall it. It should fix it...
    How would that fix it? It's a bug on a account not the game. Deleting the game and re downloading it doesn't do anything to the account..
  • QbirdQbird Member
    103.85 Karma
    Nerve said:

    Gao_Gosi said:

    i already send support but when i read pious post i wonder maybe this glitch not only affect farm xp
    it also can maybe affect normal lvl of an alt
    and not only farming lvl or perks

    I'm sorry to hear this... But maybe just try uninstall the game and reinstall it. It should fix it...
    How would that fix it? It's a bug on a account not the game. Deleting the game and re downloading it doesn't do anything to the account..
    Support is our savior
  • PiousPious Member
    edited September 2017 37.25 Karma
     
  • 12.40 Karma
    Pious said:

    It now says 6008 exp. (a 6 point increase). Still, it is stuck at 0%. It made the flashing animation yesterday to suggest progression was made, though it was not. However today that flashing as well has ceased.

    just tell the support, tell me when you will.
  • PiousPious Member
    edited September 2017 37.25 Karma
     
  • 12.40 Karma
    Pious said:

    Already have.

    what did they say?
  • QbirdQbird Member
    103.85 Karma
    They may take a few hours to answer though
  • 12.40 Karma
    Yeah
  • HoxisHoxis Member
    edited September 2017 5.05 Karma
    I get this. This will commonly happen to me after I am finished building my dirt halves and I begin mining them. However, once I begin building the halves again, the XP bar will flash. I may show a recording of this to provide evidence.

    Edit: I'll be making a video of it right now
    lucaaa795 said:

    Hoxis said:

    I get this. This will commonly happen to me after I am finished building my dirt halves and I begin mining them. However, once I begin building the halves again, the XP bar will flash. I may show a recording of this to provide evidence.

    Edit: I'll be making a video of it right now

    Thats not the case here...
    There is a "timer" that makes so recently placed blocks by yourself do not give xp when you break them back..I dont think thats a bug but more like an attempt to encourage the players to build something worthy.
    Well, that's not really what occurs for me. After my XP bar freezes from mining my blocks, it will continue to freeze after placing them again. I don't think that's part of the timer because if someone makes a mistake in their build, why would they choose to create the cooldown so that you wouldn't get XP from placing again? '

    You'll see what I mean when I upload. It's complicated to explain. And even if these are the elements of the so called timer, I still think it's peculiar to do such a thing. People literally build and mine halves and the majority of them probably have had no idea about this for a while.

  • HoxisHoxis Member
    5.05 Karma


    Also, relogging will not fix this. Just a heads up. And Pious, if you are still getting the same result, that's definitely a different scenario.
  • 12.40 Karma
    ...???
  • Gao-GosiGao-Gosi Member
    edited September 2017 4.70 Karma
    Mine is definatelly a glitch which affects me and is really ugh and makes me upset
    For me farming is useless when you dont get the pop up to pick a perk
    I stuck with poor 5 soil i cant chose a perk to can place more grml
  • 12.40 Karma
    Gao_Gosi said:

    Mine is definatelly a glitch which affects me and is really ugh and makes me upset
    For me farming is useless when you dont get the pop up to pick a perk
    I stuck with poor 5 soil i cant chose a perk to can place more grml

    Ima call gdog now.

    @%20gdog
  • Gao-GosiGao-Gosi Member
    4.70 Karma

    Gao_Gosi said:

    Mine is definatelly a glitch which affects me and is really ugh and makes me upset
    For me farming is useless when you dont get the pop up to pick a perk
    I stuck with poor 5 soil i cant chose a perk to can place more grml

    Ima call gdog now.

    @%20gdog
    im not sure he can help with those stuff
    i will wait till support answer me, hopefully happen soon
    cause its really ugh while all others build a farm and i stuck with 5 soil
  • PiousPious Member
    edited September 2017 37.25 Karma
     
  • 12.40 Karma
    Pious said:

    It seems the issue has resolved itself. I never received a reply from support, but my account is now appropriately gaining experience.

    Good.
Sign In or Register to comment.