What games do you guys play inside of Cubic Castles?

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
I've noticed that many groups of players have games they play from time to time. Hide and seek, various kinds of player vs player challenges etc...

I'm wondering if there are any games you've made up to play IN-THE-GAME that you've had a lot of fun with, and how they work? And are there blocks or features that would make these games easier/more fun?

Comments

• Ibuki-sanIbuki-san U.S.Member
    Tag, you know how it works
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited June 2016
    "Snakes and Ladders" is quite a fun minigame.

The goal is to raach the top.
    Roll a dice,
    move that many spaces,
    land on a snake (phantom foamed spaces) and you'll fall back spaces or even rows.

It was Developed by @CubeSensei.

I've played a couple rounds with Hinter. (He always won <.<)
    But it's pretty well built for a large boardgame structure. :P

---
    I've got a mini-game I'm developing myself.
    I wanted to join the hype after the sudden rise of games getting created. Lol
  • A blindness bumper would be nice for games like Hide 'n Seek.
  • I normally do PvP, but for games I usually play would have to be, The Bottomless Pit. You can find quite a few holla's where there are games.
    I used to host one myself where if you win you'd get a hat, but then I decided to go do different events. I'm sure Hinter has tons of games, if you check Hinter's Amazing Amusements, there is a door towards the back with tons of fun and interactive hands-on games. I encourage you to check them out!
  • edited June 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Build -- PvP.

100 x 100 room, free building permissions. PvP... Fun !
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    There's so many fun things in this game I'd probably go past the 2,000 word limit talking ^^

Few of my Favourites; PDC, Speef, PvP, Eag's Tower Defence, Cube's Snake's and Ladders, dice games, Bottomless Pit game.

I wish we had more people who hosts game(s) events like Hinter does. I'm always there when Hinter's doing his game, not for the prizes, but for the fun.

Never actually played Hide 'n Seek in-game, honestly, I would love to play it. I never found a way to make it without having people cheat, which they always do.

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Chess is my favorite game to play in cc. I built a board for limited recently which should be in BA's game room.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    A lot of random games people make up, but mostly games like being the last one to survive on blocks, or pvp.
  • Uh we tried a little game at my realm once. There were like different choices or paths, and some of them are safe. Others would have like a trap. So it's like a gamble to see iif you're lucky or not.
  • I enjoy playing quiz games, where you could move on if you get things right, and you die if you get things wrong.

psst 5 months is a long eventless hiatus! I'd like to see a holiday event.
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    edited June 2016
    I agree with Lucaaa and BlueMist, the Bottomless Pit game is super fun! (Not sure who the creator was as so many people do them now, but props to them!)

There was a game a while ago known as Qbee 'N Pulse. There's a platform in the middle. The owner places down Qbee Bombs trying to kill players. If they say "Platform", then all the surviving players must get on the platform. The owner then places down either a green pulse bomb, or a blue Qbee Bomb. If the players move when it's a green bomb, then they're out. They should only move if it's a blue qbee bomb. The last survivor wins! (Again, not sure of the original creator. The first game I played was hosted by *Bonnie*)

The "survival" game, where the owner places down lava, and the last survivor wins.

There was also a game hosted by Sonikku (I think I got the name right) where there would be six numbered boxes lined with scaffold. All the players would choose a box, and get locked inside. The owner would roll a number. Whichever number appears is which box gets their scaffold broken (essentially, fall through the ground). The last player wins!

What can I say... I'm a game person :P May try and create my own sometime...
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Pvp with bets
    Only with trusteable friends :)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Capture the flag is a game i once saw a friend play.
  • Dice game: How it works?

Place 4 or more dice,choose 2 players and let them bump all the four dices,the one with highest number wins the game.e.g: player1 got 19/21 (21 is the total score of 4 dices) and player 2 got 15/21,so player 1 wins.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    My friends and I gamble lol we do it with dice :D either with cubits or wearables, everyone bets the same amount and we chose a player to be our "dealer/banker", that player draws a number with the dice, then the rest of the players draw a number too and whoever gets the same number as the dealer wins everything. It's really fun and sometimes we even have an audience lol

We also play parkour with bets :D I always lose but it's fun to compete with friends
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    Yahtzee :3
  • My Favorite games are selling items its very fun people saying noob that they didnt have a #respect
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I like to play a game where the floor is dropper blocks last one standing wins. Could be improved by fixing the bug that allows you to stand still and not fall.

Hide and seek could be improved by being able to send messages without drawing attention to yourself for hints etc.

Capture the flag is great would be cool if we could get something that could be picked up an placed like a flag.

Something that allows for scoring would be cool for example in capture the flag if you placed their flag you would get. System notification for a point.

Seen a cool idea for football soccer etc using wands and qbeea for a ball. Be cool to get an actual ball we could use instead of alts.

A lot of people play tag with friends across multiple realms. Bit of. a stretch but be cool to have something that identifies the player who is 'it'
  • June 2016
    *walks away*
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I invented the bomb game a while back, all players stand on a line of 5 blocks or so where they must not move, they are only allowed to move if the host places a blue bomb, the host is allowed however to place green bombs to try and trick the players, if any player moves whilst either no bomb, or a green bomb was placed they are out, if they die to a blue bomb they are out, last Qbee standing wins!
  • Wand war I

Pew pew everything
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Well..me and @commander Cap always Pvp...with cars...sometimes we'll race and be shooting at each other...
  • My friends and I actually gambole? XD idk how to spell it.

But what we do is make a square out of tables,then put a pig in the middle and a dice too, then we put in our amount of c in the pig, then we each roll the dice, the one with the highest number wins, we never go over 5c tho
  • Build contests and foseball
  • Qbeemon - Warp Two Players Into 2 Glass Areas. Unleash Them Both And Have A Fight .o.
  • Its not a game i made up... But i like to play yahtzee. We have the 5 dice needed. You just need players who know how to play or are willing to learn
  • i like how everyone ignored my comment saying that this is a necropost xd
  • Chase the Butler, aquire a team of 4 people, one person becomes the leader and is in charge of the other three who carry out the leader's orders to achieve the goal which is to get a screen shot of the 5th player (Butler). The way the game is played is you have to come up with specific things that also need to be in the screen shot and a special realm with all sorts in (it has to contain the specific items). The Butler must avoid going near those items, the Butler has hide. A shot with one of the or multiple of the specific items gets more points (you can take multiple shots Btw) where a normal shot of the Butler will only aquire a mere one point. At the end out of the 3 hunters whoever got the most points win. 1 hunter with the most points become Butler and then the leader, previous Butler and loosing hunters choose 1 number of the dice and an in game dice is rolled, whoever has their number chosen becomes leader. If one of the two non chosen numbers are rolled, roll again. To clarify the role of the leader is to look from an above glass platform and attempt to indicate the 3 hunters where the Butler is. The hunters or Butler must not be able to talk during the game.