Loading bar in loading screens

So you have those times where your internet is just like "noooopppeeee not wanting to work well today!" Yeah. It's really annoying. But it's horrible when you are in the loading screen (most likely fetching realm information) and you've waited 10 minutes and nothing has loaded. Maybe the devolpers could simply add a bar under the box that says what it is doing. No need for numbers too. Just a bar at the bottom. Then you can tell if the game is trying to load or if you're wasting time looking at the white dot go back a fourth.

Comments

• Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    I'm pretty sure that in the same occasion, the loading bar would freeze.
    So yeah, useless.
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    Mr.Pud said:

So yeah, useless.

But then you know that the game isn't loading whereas if it just says "disconnecting", you can't tell if it is just taking a while to load, or if it froze.
  • Mr.Pud said:

So yeah, useless.

But then you know that the game isn't loading whereas if it just says "disconnecting", you can't tell if it is just taking a while to load, or if it froze.

Mr.Pud said:

So yeah, useless.

i don't think it does freeze forver
  • Mr.Pud said:

So yeah, useless.

Mr.Pud said:

So yeah, useless.

i don't think it does freeze forver
    For me I just get stuck in fetching realm information and the dot