Saw a Hole what is this?

I just mining my items there but i saw something strange :o

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Probably just a easy fixable bug
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    Why is 'Hole' capitalised? (I do try to forget most grammatical mistakes but when someone capitalises the word 'hole' without any good reason!)
  • Strange...
  • Probably a worm hole connecting to a black hole so that you can escape death at the event horizon of the black hole.
  • Imps image makes it look like a bunny tail
  • PartyNextDoorPartyNextDoor Member
    edited June 2017
    It is the null hat, one of the many weird glitches in the game. The null switches between every hat in the game and one of the stages is turning invisible. I know this because someone I know owned one and one step turned her invisible or it's just a shadow from a block
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

It is the null hat, one of the many weird glitches in the game. The null switches between every hat in the game and one of the stages is turning invisible

You dont seriously think he has one of the about 3 null hats in the game right?
  • It is the null hat, one of the many weird glitches in the game. The null switches between every hat in the game and one of the stages is turning invisible

I can confirm that that
    Is most certainly NOT the null hat. The texture of the null hat contains all the current textures from the game files and this is just a hole in a thing so this isnt the null hat
    I owned a null hat once as i found it in my realm glassed in a block one day so i know what one looks like
  • oh god ._.