Stop Hacking, Duplicating Stuffs, Stealing Accounts And Copying names

Ik i'm quited, But i ask for admins or forum staffs / Cubic castle Staffs to check all Player IPs Cuase some are using alts to scam others or copy high level names to act as a big scammer. And others are fast to level up to 60 because of the hacking engines, even in 1 week or 1 month they can level up to max. Others are fast to become rich because of Hacks again, They duplicate stuffs then sell it cheap or expensive to others. And One more, I KNOW TWO Hack Engine Users, i won't name them anymore, They are now high level in CC, Got there own forum account, And they are ACTING KIND to us. #ShameHackers -,-" #PlayFair

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    While it's possible to cheat for duplicating or cubits cheats (NOT HACKS) they get banned. I won't say which bug, Cosmic will murder me, but there was a recent unlimited cubit bug going around and EVERYONE who did it for Cubits got permanently banned.7

So you can't say that people hack or duplicate, cause they get banned by the system.

As for Stealing Accounts, it happens IN EVERY GAME and it's the players fault...

Copying names I agree is something that needs to be looked into
  • YiRUMAYiRUMA Member

While it's possible to cheat for duplicating or cubits cheats (NOT HACKS) they get banned. I won't say which bug, Cosmic will murder me, but there was a recent unlimited cubit bug going around and EVERYONE who did it for Cubits got permanently banned.7

So you can't say that people hack or duplicate, cause they get banned by the system.

As for Stealing Accounts, it happens IN EVERY GAME and it's the players fault...

~It's possible, they use PC to do that, and i think it's stuffs for now, And they are HACKS i think.

~People HACKS & DUPLICATES, And the others are still not banned and still duplicating stuffs and hacking. I know they are banned but those are just there Alts not Main, and i wanna suggest CC staffs that if you ban a player doin' hacks or cheats in game, Just ban there IPs too.

~Umm Yea, Who Player's Fault? The Stealer one Or The real owner?

~Players who copy names and act to be a scammer should get banned too with IPs.

~=~We'll That's all i can say, i hope CC will improve and Scammers and hackers will be gone for the next generation of CC.~=~
  • YiRUMA said:

Ik i'm quited, But i ask for admins or forum staffs / Cubic castle Staffs to check all Player IPs Cuase some are using alts to scam others or copy high level names to act as a big scammer. And others are fast to level up to 60 because of the hacking engines, even in 1 week or 1 month they can level up to max. Others are fast to become rich because of Hacks again, They duplicate stuffs then sell it cheap or expensive to others. And One more, I KNOW TWO Hack Engine Users, i won't name them anymore, They are now high level in CC, Got there own forum account, And they are ACTING KIND to us. #ShameHackers -,-" #PlayFair

hacking= autoban by system
    Duplication= literally impossible, as all information is server side. If this happens, the developers are at fault.
    Name copiers=If I'm correct, they already get IP banned. I would rather them have harsher punishments, such as 60 day bans.
    "I think" doesn't really help your argument. You have no proof on any of these things happening. Sorry for shooting down all your ideas, but most of this stuff doesn't exist/is already implemented.
  • YiRUMA said:

Duplication= literally impossible, as all information is server side. If this happens, the developers are at fault.
    Name copiers=If I'm correct, they already get IP banned. I would rather them have harsher punishments, such as 60 day bans.
    "I think" doesn't really help your argument. You have no proof on any of these things happening. Sorry for shooting down all your ideas, but most of this stuff doesn't exist/is already implemented.
    well i was searching cubic castles on youtube when i joined and i found a level cheat with cheat engine but im about 99.9999% sure its fake because the comments were
    "i lost my account"
  • PimyddPimydd Member

YiRUMA said:

well i was searching cubic castles on youtube when i joined and i found a level cheat with cheat engine but im about 99.9999% sure its fake because the comments were
    "i lost my account"
    That is technically not fake because he was editing the numbers that were cached but if he moved to a different realm/room or reloged, the amount of cubits or level would go back to normal.
  • Pimydd said:

YiRUMA said:

"i lost my account"
    That is technically not fake because he was editing the numbers that were cached but if he moved to a different realm/room or reloged, the amount of cubits or level would go back to normal.
    Well those cubits wouldn't be able to get used :/
    YiRUMA said:

~It's possible, they use PC to do that, and i think it's stuffs for now, And they are HACKS i think.

~People HACKS & DUPLICATES, And the others are still not banned and still duplicating stuffs and hacking. I know they are banned but those are just there Alts not Main, and i wanna suggest CC staffs that if you ban a player doin' hacks or cheats in game, Just ban there IPs too.

~Umm Yea, Who Player's Fault? The Stealer one Or The real owner?

~Players who copy names and act to be a scammer should get banned too with IPs.

~=~We'll That's all i can say, i hope CC will improve and Scammers and hackers will be gone for the next generation of CC.~=~
    Hacking isn't allowed at all I can tell, but there may some holes the hackers can used to hack, but definitely not cubits since it's an auto ban, also the game is server sided which u have to hacked into the server system to hack the game...

Duplicates isn't hacking and its cause of bugs, I can tell there's some more duplicates bug out there.... But I'm advising you to stop it since it's easily to get checked if u doing it regularly...

Anyone who gets banned will automatically gets ip banned, but there's ip changer out there, so it's hard to spot the ip for their main account...

U can't help with the name copycat as it happens in every game... All u can do is just report the real one...
  • PiousPious Member
    edited May 2017
    No "hacks" exist in Cubic Castles capable of increasing cubits. You cannot increase the value of your own cubits by any means other than legitimately earning them. You cannot increase their drop rates. You cannot change their value during-transaction. You cannot alter their value during their being stored. You cannot change a value of another object to that of the cubit's and be able to obtain it. Believe me, if there were a means of "hacking" or exploiting cubits, I'd have thought of and tested it (to report, as I've reported MANY bugs, including duplication bugs, and a bug capable of disconnecting all users on CC).
    There have been bugs involving cubits, but all of them, including the one @Mr. Penguin is referring to, have been patched. And all users that have used them have been punished accordingly; banned.

There have always been, and probably still are some bugs still undiscovered for duplicating certain items, but they're always been patched, and I'm unaware of any current bugs capable of duping items at the moment. As for "hacking" items?... It simply can't be done. There's exploiting and there's hacking. Exploiting is taking advantage of the game's weak pre-existing code. Hacking is altering the coding of the game, and as mentioned previously, the game is completely server-sided, meaning you'd need direct access to the game's servers in order to hack them. But exploiting bugs is very possible, unfortunately. And if there's any bugs used to dupe items, you definitely should report them and the people using them in a ticket directly to the administrators, so no one else takes advantage of them, and justice can be rightfully served.

Cheat Engine changes coding... client-sided. Meaning it really doesn't do you much good. Say you change the value of your cubits; well, you're not actually doing it, it simply appears that way in your client. Re-log and you'll see it didn't stay that way. Nor would your "hacked" cubits do you any good in the Cubit Store, as it just wouldn't match up with the server. If those two people you know are using Cheat Engine, I'm not really sure what they're using it FOR; because they can't use it for anything. Even "speedhacking" has been completely patched, ever since the Easter Update, when the devs secretly and thankfully snuck it in; would've been a pain egg-hunting, and competing with speedhackers, and I'm sure they had that in mind.

The devs are always hard at work to keep this game fair and fun for everyone. Do your part and make it a better place too. Report any bugs you're aware of, as well as anyone exploiting them for personal gain.
  • YiRUMA said:

"i lost my account"
    I'm going to guess it was a "enter your username and password for these cool hacks!"
  • PimyddPimydd Member

Well those cubits wouldn't be able to get used :/

I know that you wouldn't be able tp use them I'm just explaining that you can make it visually look like you have millions Of cubits when you realistically only have 2.