Should there be more events in the summer or in other holidays? (Ex: Halloween, Christmas,...)

CD87CD87 Member
Note that you should count player-made events in addition to the official ones.

Thanks for telling me your opinion!
@CD87

Comments

• Summer Event! :0?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well i strongly agree that in the summer should be an event too, in summer there are about none holidays so also no events

Although without the events the dev get more time to also update the game with more stuff like the upcoming farm pack and such
  • Summer :O - Holidays people can get busy with celebrating.. oh wait.. people can get busy on summer by travelling... oh well.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Summer :O - Holidays people can get busy with celebrating.. oh wait.. people can get busy on summer by travelling... oh well.

Yeah, but why should events be stopped because people travel?
    Say like people who cant pay much and so cant travel too, they get mocked for not being able to travel
  • I think Summer Devs should be able to relax a little. They had like a Update Each month, so I think normal Holiday Updates are fine :p
  • ValleyValley Member
    If the devs were to host a Summer event when it is Summer in America and all that it would be Winter where I live. Not much inspiration.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Well techniqually there is a event where all cubit packs double in the summer >:O
  • Sushi'Sushi' Member
    There should be an event that has an beach umbrella prize