CC-Ra-Deee-Oooo (Suggestion)

Surprised @The Platinum Paladin didn't beat me to making this thread, lol. But anyways, what do most games have that CC doesn't? If you guessed or knew "Long-Range Messaging" you'd be right. Now, of course, there is mail boxes, but what if there was a hand-held radio in the cubit store? It wouldn't need to be much, only like 50c, or possibly NOTHING. As this is supposed to be a alternate way for the 'poor' to message each other and listen to the news, and video brodcast No.1 has been made :
Anyways, of course, me and @The Platinum Paladin (My business partner) would need permission to use the radio to broadcast Cubic news from the player's POV as a opt-in opt-out service. But, I did get the realm VIA a alt, which I cannot access and have contacted support about getting access back. But, for speed reasons, I am going to tag all the admins I can think of: @SirKewberth @CosmicCow and @Betamax . If you read this and acknowledge it, thanks, you made my day :)

Comments

• If you mean clan-like messages why not?
    I prefer it have a battery to prevent spams :) Like max charge of 10 and charges 1 per day
    orrrrrrrrr in private messages you cannot send the same person a message for 24 hours if he doesn't reply.
  • *TGJ**TGJ* Member
    edited March 2017
    Sir John grey gets it, and lucaaa, not everyone can afford one of those, and the point is so that you can *leave* messages, like Plat lives in america, so if I wanna talk through cc, I gotta stay up till 12am and not everyone has forum messaging. And john came up with a solution for spam, and you get spam mail anyways. Pfft. Also, I bet that you Lucas are the only one to down vote ; 75% Yup, 25%nupe, but I voted yup, so 66%yup, 33%nupe.
  • *TGJ* said:

Sir John grey gets it, and lucaaa, not everyone can afford one of those, and the point is so that you can *leave* messages, like Plat lives in america, so if I wanna talk through cc, I gotta stay up till 12am and not everyone has forum messaging. And john came up with a solution for spam, and you get spam mail anyways. Pfft. Also, I bet that you Lucas are the only one to down vote ; 75% Yup, 25%nupe, but I voted yup, so 66%yup, 33%nupe.

No probs ;) this game should be built with ideas. More ideas = More fun.
  • A I RA I R Member
    Nice idea Joe I'm looking forward to doing what I need without having to pay 2K everytime
  • +100, #LetsStayPositive!
    (Sorry for being so insanely happy but people have been pretty negative on my suggestions, so I try hard to support others suggestions :D)
  • *TGJ**TGJ* Member
    XD thanks Misticall
  • edited March 2017
    Uhh, Joe? I actually *did* beat you to it:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9940/cc-radio/p1

But the REAL driving force is to have a means of mass communication that is akin to a holla, but more affordable while also more limited in scope. It's not just for leaving messages (that's what the mailbox is for, and even THAT costs a couple THOUSAND Cubits just to get one set up).
  • 1+
  • *TGJ**TGJ* Member
    edited March 2017
    Oh, I couldn't find it plat.

Edit- THAT was from 5 months ago when it wasn't finished, this is the finished one.

Edit- Not 5 months, 5th Feb 2017