Vending Update Idea!

Ultra.Ultra. Member
edited February 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I have thought of a way to make Vends 10x better! It is to add an option that allows stacking or no stacking, so basically if it was set to no stacking I could throw 100 bombs on and it would be bought 1 by 1 or 2 by 2 (The 2 by 2 part would require another feature that allows you to choose how much it sells at a time) Anyways let's say I wanted to sell 2000 bombs but wanted to sell them all 1 by 1, I can just use the No stacking feature and it saves tons of time!

Comments

• Yes, as I have a craftable vending shop im always puting bluk amounts in and selling 1 by 1 I would love for this to add ed.
  • I think this is a really good idea !!
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited February 2017
    For anyone who doesn't get how it would work, You press Use on a vending machine and Below or Above the cubits bar there's will be an option to turn stacking on or off. (Of course doesn't have to apply to hats)
  • Who is that voting no? >:3 This will be useful .-. The struggle selling alot of items is real tho xD
  • Good idea really! I've had to do stacking on vends putting on it one by one is kinda spending time.