Tic Tac Toe- Lets Play :)!

Hello everyone since Tic Tac Toe is not considered naughty because it fails to fall under the umbrella of gambling I thought what fun it would be to start a guild of sorts for Tic Tac Toe players called the Hot Cross Buns, where we all play tic tac toe and spread the x'o'x'o's get it love....ahem. Please join and we will teach you the ins and outs of tic tac toe. All people are welcome. I will begin building a tic tac toe room and a place for us soon ^_^!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Oh no not you too ;_;

I have very bad experiences when i did it with eagence so please never ask me to do it xD
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i have a version im thinking of running but you dont pay out if you lose! only if the game ends in a draw then you pay me 20k
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I'm going to go ahead and quote "National Treasure" and paraphrase the US Declaration of Independence here:
    "If there's something wrong, those who have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action."

Count me in!
  • We also have Gollum and Ed in! I guess I better get to build that room fast >:)! There is now a slap together realm called Tic Tac Toe if you want to come play. There may be people in there or there may not be.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Come to my Tic Tac Toe realm! I'll be there all day, everyday!
  • edited January 2017
    People always takes advantage from the slightest bug of the rules to make scam, suggesting to block it soon!
    From the forums here, we can see that people are taking ideas from eagence, and we know most of scammer of cc are in forums too (just staying to be quiet)!
    They'll know the message as soon as it's spread throughout the forums, so just fix the rules or something else...

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • Wow the crowds are pretty good, I did not know Tic Tac Toe could be so popular Save
  • i join :3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i have joined this too :D
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    I wanna play!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited February 2017
    Guys if you want a better community and better game this is not the way. We're not going to tweak the rules every time a player comes up with some new idea some other players don't like. This only serves to distract from improving the game and it's mean spirited and counter-productive.

The "spirit" in which we left room open for some paid entry games was to allow for great things that we may not have thought of like various building contests and adventures etc.. that people have made. We knew it would leave open some room for people to push the boundaries, but banning tictactoe is not the answer.
This discussion has been closed.