QBA is Now Recruiting!

QBA (Qbee Builders' Association)

Realm Name: QBA Cliffs (HQ)
Screenshot (130)

The Qbee Builders' Association (QBA) is a clan dedicated to promoting and rewarding builders.

Clan Features:

Frequent Themed Building Contests:
These contests will be held approximately once a month. QBA Members can suggest a theme by leaving a mail. Leaders then review the pool of suggestions and select a theme. Entry to these contests is free, and the prizes change every time. Entries are judged based on how well they fit the theme, and how creatively they used the space.

Build Promotions:
Players (member or not) can leave warp foods to their finished builds in the designated area in the HQ, and QBA will go there, send a hollawarp, and possibly donate as well :)
Screenshot (133)

Job Board:
Builders who need resources can post jobs on the job board. Builders select how much of a certain resource they need, and how much they are willing to pay. Miners can accept these jobs, and deliver the resources in exchange for cubits. (QBA will buy the resources from miners, and builders pay QBA for them when they are ready to pick them up. QBA does NOT raise prices for profit, simply acting as a middle man for the benefit of both parties).
Screenshot (131)

Rank System:

There are 4 attainable ranks in QBA: Junior, Member, Senior, and Advisor. Here are the requirements to reach each rank:

Junior:
-Join QBA

Member:
-Stay in QBA for at least 2 weeks

Senior:
-Stay in QBA for at least 6 weeks (1 and 1/2 Months)

Advisor:
-Stay in QBA for at least 12 weeks (3 Months)
-Participate in a Building Contest
-Complete a Mining Job

The rank of "Leader" cannot be acquired normally. A new Leader will be appointed if the need arises.

Three-Strike System:

There are a few main rules that QBA members are expected to follow:
1. Do not Harass or Bully your fellow members. Be polite, mature, and honest.
2a. Builders: Do not post jobs on the Job Board if you have no intention of paying for the resources you ordered. This hurts your fellow miners and QBA.
2b. Miners: Do not take a job if you have no intention of completing it. This hurts your fellow miners and builders.

Breaking any of these rules will result in a "Strike". The first two strikes against any member are considered warnings. Members will be informed and warned about their behavior. The third strike against any member will result in a temporary ban on clan activities. This ban will last no longer than 1 month. Continued bad behavior will result in being kicked from QBA.

Whether you are an aspiring builder, or a hardworking miner, you are welcome to join QBA! Comment below and add me in game if you are interested :)
I will be doing Hollas throughout the week as well. Hope to see lots of new members!

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Sounds like a great little clan, although i wont join i will deffo come check it out and maybe leave some warp foods :)
  • I would love to join but I will stay loyal to HPA for the moment. Maybe a bit little bit later on in the year I will join. Best of luck with the clan, building contests and hope everyone behaves. :)