That time it's not for a pause (for me and Dread. KnoP)

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Aw man I wish I can stop you but I can't you been 1 of my best friends good luck irl
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    NO KNOPY, DON'T GO! < / 3
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Your amazing builds and you as a loyal person will be missed. You are one of a kind.
    I wish you good luck & take care.

Merci Knop! :)
  • Yeah I agree what you said, everything is changed in CC. I have been play since the game is out. CC was really funny that time and it is changed until now cuz that is many impolite player or something. I believe I will quit also in future cuz many old player ik is alr quitted. I will miss you Knop :)
  • Bye Dread I did not get to know you well but I appreciate how you inspiried me as a builder.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    heard good things about all things knop, wish i had been around earlier to build awesome things with ya :/
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Bloody gardens 2017 =( I will definately miss you, my freind =(
  • Sad to see you go ;(
    Don't destroy bloody gardens...
  • Knop!!! D: I will miss you! You were a very good friend :]!
  • You and chesire inspired me to build things. I wish i met you two earlier and learned alot of building techniques as I hope I will be a great builder like you too.
  • I would like to request that all items and creations are left intact. They are not only your work may of them but Beavers/Radishes as well. They are beautiful and to loose something valuable of that nature would be heart breaking. Along with the fact what if you may want to return one day. Please do not trash or give away your items. Just let them sit for all eternity.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I dont know what actually was standing here but i guess nightmarish turnip posted (since his @ is gone) that he and his nain quitted, so:

NUUUUU, WHY U DO DIS? ;_; (this actually explains why you werent ingame anymore)
    But what happen to your account now?

Anyways, you were one of the best people i knew and since u never come back very much luck irl (since your account is deleted i hope you see it)
  • Omg Nuuu! Dread! .-.
    we´ll miss you :/
  • edited February 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Knop sad to see you leave. I never did get to repay you for that one time you helped me get all the wigs. I feel bad now XD you helped me and I never got to help repay you. You will be missed