Is there a faster way to stack items in vends?

The title basically says it all but incase you don't understand what I'm saying. While throwing things out into the vending machine I have to throw place glass throw place glass and you probally know the proces yea well is there a faster way to do that if so I would really appericate it if you tell me.

Comments

• I'm pretty sure that throw-place glass thing is the only available method as of now.
  • Misticall said:

I'm pretty sure that throw-place glass thing is the only available method as of now.

Really? That sucks. That's fine thoe I guess I will have to deal with it
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Put the items in a chest near the vend then break the chest (make sure you have scaffold surrounding the chest everywhere except where you want the blocks to go and on top of the chest to remove it)
  • Nerve said:

Put the items in a chest near the vend then break the chest (make sure you have scaffold surrounding the chest everywhere except where you want the blocks to go and on top of the chest to remove it)

Do you have to split the items?
  • Just DONT do like me...splitting it all,throwing it on the vend and glassing it all at ones.not realizing it would mend back togheter:O ...I made a lucky person alot richer that way.lol
    I just wish i could have seen the smile on his face when he bought 10k silver and stuff for 20c! So lucky dude if you read this. ...send me a smile pls. ;-)
  • Koekenbak said:

Just DONT do like me...splitting it all,throwing it on the vend and glassing it all at ones.not realizing it would mend back togheter:O ...I made a lucky person alot richer that way.lol
    I just wish i could have seen the smile on his face when he bought 10k silver and stuff for 20c! So lucky dude if you read this. ...send me a smile pls. ;-)

:) Ya I found that one out myself I knew I had to place glass. I was going to do it but then they were combined and I could see it in the animation. So I stopped myself. Thanks for the heads up though :) Another smile lol
  • Koekenbak said:

Just DONT do like me...splitting it all,throwing it on the vend and glassing it all at ones.not realizing it would mend back togheter:O ...I made a lucky person alot richer that way.lol

Could've happened to anyone, he may have sold it again and did the same thing as you